Used 2017 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

Used Accord for Sale
Select your model:
12345...36

Pros
Cons

Good car but Honda can do better

Car Lover 1979, 06/11/2017
EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

it's a good car but not a great car. There's a lot of nice technological features. The car rides smooth. It's nice looking. Couple issues though. First, the cvt transmission isn't great In city driving. Jerks at low speeds. Car doesn't want to stop easy as there's no downshift. Infotainment is slow responding. Wheels look nice but they stick out from the tire making it easy to get curb rash. Mileage in the city is not good.

2017 ACCORD V6 COUPE EXL

Dom, 12/30/2017
EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent value in my opinion. Honda Reliability, style, price all worth the money. I have owned two Hondas and one Acura and I couldn't be happier with my new purchase. I think if you’re honest with yourself what you're getting for between 25-32K is worth it. I'm sure if you need all the bells and whistles you're probably considering luxury with the luxury price tag and maintinence cost. I'm practical and drive 100miles per day so with that being said I went with coupe V6 because it's usually just me to and from work. I chose V6 over CVT because I like the extra power and don't care for the ticking in the CVT. That being said the coupe is a dieing breed and since this was Honda's last year for the coupe and 6 cylinder, I let go of the 2002 Honda Accod at 250k miles and upgraded. The two screens is a little much, but I love the seat warmers, memory setting, Bluetooth, and a decent sound system. I live in the Bay Area, so mild wheather conditions, but crappy roads, but front wheel drive is sufficient. Gas mileage could be better but at 25mpg, I'll get over it. I wish Honda would stand by their product and offer a better warranty (30k or 3 years) is shameful. I've owned for 6 months and am happy with my purchase. After owning for a year now (16k miles) I’m pretty happy with my Accord excellent ride and good re-sell value. Bluetooth could be better sometimes difficult to hear. Great car for the value. It’s been 3 years now and I am approaching 30k miles...warrant is set to expire this year and I am hoping not to have any issues with it at this point. Quiet ride, nice size for a coupe, rides more like a sedan than sports car. Overall good value. 35k miles and still looks brand new. I am still happy with my purchase.

Very special car!

John Czm, 01/09/2018
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I had 11 news cars before my SE including 6 European. I can say that this is the best choice so far. Bought it in August 2017, have driven 3000 mile without a single issue. I like driving firm, responsive and tight tuned cars which Accord Sport has all these tastes with very reasonable price. Interior is beautiful, seats are very comfortable, leather gives high quality ambiance. Most of people think that Sport or Sport SE are just polished LX which is not true. Sport SE has many upgrades; mechanical: bigger rotors, sharper steering ratio, direct flow exhaust, interior features: black headliner, leather heated seats, very attractive aluminum pedals and 60:40 rear seat. All these upgrades create a special car without breaking a bank. Everything is rock solid in the car, drives great, great responsive handling for a family sedan. I am writing this after a major snow storm and ice rain, this car keeps its strong handling character. This is my first Honda, VTEC engine is a great sample of engineering and the CVT transmission is much better than competitors, smooth and responsive if you use the Sport mode. Highly recommended to daily drivers who doesn’t want to invest in over price crossovers. Update : After driving 30 months and 20k miles, I did only oil changes at dealers, never gave me a single issue. It looks , drives like new, averaging 30 mpg mix driving. I love my Accord!

My Coupe

Bugs, 12/28/2017
Touring V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Own the V6 Coupe Auto for 6 months now. Only 4k miles so far and no problems or compliants and gas mpg and power is awesome. Safety technology on this car is great. Little over a year old and still no issues. I actually enjoy driving it and impressed on the mpg and it still smells new and nothing is wearing other than the tires and brakes whick is expected.

Recently purchased on December 7, 2017

Bernice, 01/08/2018
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car on December 7, 2017. It is a beautiful car and it has a smooth ride. This is my 3rd Honda; therefore, you can see that I am a Honda car. I still have my 1999 Honda Accord V6 Sedan and it has 208,260 miles on it. It will be 19 years old and it is still in mint condition. If you take care of your Honda, it will surely take care of you. I am planning on having this 2017 Honda According V6 Touring for those many years. I have not had the time to operate everything on the car yet, but I feel confident they will be 5 starts.

12345...36