2017 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 146 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Good car
By Dave in Cville

2017 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Reliable and dependable.

West Hills Honda: superb cars and customer service
By Kelly L.

2017 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I've owned seven Honda's over the years, three of which were purchased from West Hills Honda. By far, my favorite is the Honda Accord EX. Fully loaded, it has every creature comfort one could want: heated seats, heated side mirrors, keyless entry, remote ignition, great mileage, amply rear seating and trunk space, smooth riding, Apple car play, GPS navigation, back-up camera, lane-changing camera, and more! Best car ever. And West Hills Honda offers excellent customer service, a great experience all around.

I needed a jump 6 times in the last two months
By Honda Accord

2017 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

The car is a 2017 it's 2018 and the car needed a jump six times in the last two months. I only bought it because Hondas used to be reliable. I took it to honda and the diagnostic test said battery, alternator and starter are all fine so it could be the 'drawl' not sure what that is but i bought a Honda so I wouldn't need to go through it. Honda is going to lose their customers. They've been going downhill in terms of reliability!

Disappointed Honda Girl
By Ex-Honda Gyrl

2017 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my 2017 Honda, the end of 2016. It was exactly what I wanted. One year into ownership I had to replace two tires which were not under warranty. I also noticed the Bluetooth does not work, it turns off/on(frustrating). This month I had to replace the battery, what!? I was told by service tech that new car battery barely make it 2 years (what). I am so disappointed, I bought a new Honda because of previous reliability. Honda should be ashamed of themselves making their car less dependable.

Great car
By NICROS

2017 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This car doesn't drive like a 4 cylinder much faster so glad .