2017 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 141 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Good car
By DW

2017 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation and Honda Sensing 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Good, reliable, and economic.

2017 Honda Accord coupe v6 poor mans sports coupe
By Chuck Katz

2017 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

5.5 0-60. accelerates great in traffic. not too many coupes left, hope they bring it back in the 2020 year

Noises from front end
By HossJWW

2017 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Only reason I bought it was for a manual tranny. After about a year developed a clicking noise from front end. Dealer tried to fix six times but still hear it at parking lot speeds.

Also full of rattles most of which I eliminated myself

Extremely fast and economical. Have averaged up to 40 mpg on my 50 mile commute.

Safety Review
By Ashley

2017 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I have to say I have owned many accords and a Honda Pilot, I recently sold my 2000 Honda accord EX-L V6 and purchased the 2017 sport special edition sedan about 3 months ago to drive to work which is about 65 miles round trip per day. Last week I was turning left into a shopping center and out of no where I was hit in the side by a motorcycle going 60 mph plus, I did not feel a thing, air bags deployed with no white powder or smell and no loud noise. This was my very first time being in a car that air bags deployed, this car kept me safe with no injuries (guy driving motorcycle had no major injuries luckily) Thank you Honda for making a safe vehicle and so well built that no air bags injured me. If you are looking for a car that gets great gas mileage and very safe, then then is the car. Looks great, drives great, with a great price.

Not for rear seat passengers but okay car
By Djinn

2017 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This may sound crazy but before buying get on a highway at about 65 or 70 and get behind a semi, not close but normal distance. The entire car vibrates and shakes. My 7 yr old gets car sick in the back seat only in this car after about 20 minutes of driving. Other than the windshield wipers being slow in heavy rain these are my only complaints. Peppy 4 banger with AC off, bit sluggish when on. Can't speak for CVT versions.