Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

Used Accord for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Second hand 2007 Honda Accord Sedan V6 6MT

ryhi, 10/04/2015
EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the third Honda Accord I've owned, ('95 EX Sedan I4 5MT (Sold), '01 EX-L Coupe I4 5MT (current commuter)) and the first V6. I picked it up for $10,000 flat at 93,000 miles. I knew I needed to do the timing belt which I picked up the whole kit, Honda genuine and with all pulleys and tensioners, spark plugs, and all for ~$400, the job itself was straight forward, Honda has a good layout with the J-series engine and this engine bay. The job took a good chunk of the day and now it is ready for another 100,000 miles and 7-10 years. The car is now at ~105000 miles and it is an amazing car. This V6 is smooth, the shifting is short and precise, clutch is smooth as well steering is connected and who knows who was driving this car before me and how abusive they were, I can't really tell. I was worried about MPG (well, not really I was happy for the power) but If I behave I can get low to mid 30s on the freeway and low to mid 20s around town. The navigation, while outdated, is still quite good. It registers all the roads I need in the SF bay area and knows the tricky interchanges, giving you detailed information about which lane and such, it obviously doesn't have all the newer subdivisions. The brakes are my only huge complaint for this and all my Accords, I will be replacing them soon, thankfully it is quite easy to switch out the pads/rotors for higher quality aftermarket parts for this generation. The interior is very comfortable, excellent sound system, everything works inside, A/C gets too cold sometimes. :) Dash cluster is simple, controls are aesthetically placed, leather is holding up well and it all cleans up nicely. The performance is outright amazing, C/D gauged the 0-60 at 5.9s during their test of this car and I wouldn't be surprised if this car at its current age could still pull that off, it is very quick off the line. It can even walk away from many of the newest family sedans at a stop light. Even with my 'very lively' driving style it isn't leaking or burning any oil and between the regular oil changes I do; I can see the oil itself still has quite a bit of carrying capacity. This is a solid setup: sedan for the family, good safely rating, ample room, excellent engine/transmission combo, and all the features that we would be looking for in a newer car. Replacement parts and aftermarket support is plentiful and at a good price, insurance is also reasonably low. I was lucky to find this particular model and a great color (Copper Bronze Pearl). I can say I have no regrets with this car with this car and my wife loves it too which is a huge plus. We got what we both wanted, I got the engine transmission combo I wanted in a family sedan, and she got her four doors for future car seats and kids, seat warmers, and ample room for family trips. I purchased it knowing it can and will easily give me 7-10 more years with me doing all the routine oil changes and maintenance myself, my other two accords are over 200,000 miles, this one should be no exception. I'm also free from the fears of a high milage automatic transmission.

Honda lives up to its name

Greg Nice, 01/03/2007

It has been a month and every day I love something new about this car. The build quality is outstanding and the Honda name is what I have been missing since dealing with Nissan. My Accord is amazing, the ride is smooth for a V6 and the acceleration will blow you away. I got a great lease price for 24 months on this car and I don't know if I want to give it back. I am paying under 265 month and I only put 1000 out of pocket, thats it, nothing else. I will never ever stray away from Honda to go for something else. This Accord is what a sedan should be made of.

l love this car!

Deborah K-G, 11/21/2006

I've been driving a hybrid,, first the Honda Civic and this is so much more luxurious, comfortable, all the bells and whistles... very good mileage, and with winter here.. the heated leather seats and sunroof and great sound system always make it a pleasure to drive.

The last good Honda Accord

Mark, 08/03/2016
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the type of car where you buy it and you never want to let go of it. It just drives so well. The steering is perfectly weighted and laser responsive, acceleration is silky smooth, braking has the perfect, even distribution of stopping power, transmission is extremely smooth shifting and intuitive. Everything about the car just feels so sharp. Its rock solid reliable and will last forever. It doesn't just feel like a car. It feels like a machine. And a very solid, well-crafted machine at that. Probably the last "real" Accord we'll ever see. The 8th gen. got massive and lost the 7th generation's refinement and sportiness. The 9th gen. is simply the jack of all trades and master of none. The 7th gen. Accord just has a timeless design especially from an interior standpoint. Its so simple, yet so elegant and premium. I love this car.

Great Car!!

LR, 10/29/2006

This is my 5th Honda and I've not been let down yet! The 5M is a fun car to drive. Handles well. Love the Cool Blue Metallic color. I've filled up once and got about 27 mpg and that's with stop and go driving. I expect it to only get better.

In a word "wow"

DA2799, 11/02/2006

Purchased my new accord and i have to say i love it drives great handles great and has an interior that's awesome second accord for me so it makes me very happy to continue with accord as it's one great vehicle

Wonderful Value

Pamela Powell, 10/15/2016
EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car has had nothing but regular maintenance! It is a very very reliable car.

07 Accord EX-L

Dan, 08/23/2006

Tested several cars but always went back to the Honda. Have only had it a few days, but it seems to be a winner. Leather, heated seats, auto a/c, heated mirrors, power seats, ect. The 2.4 has really good power, and mileage is 34/24. After inspecting the car at home, I was amazed at the fit, trim and paint, just perfect. Interior is very well designed with audio and cruise on steering wheel. Warranty was good but I selected the 7 year, 100,000 mile extended warranty/no deductible for only 817.00. The ride is smooth with the new Michelin Energy tires, with a 440 treadwear rating, A on traction and A on heat. The car is just a fantastic piece of work. Leg room in back is great. Buy it!

Great all around car

nathanapt357, 11/21/2006

This is a $30K sedan that actually gives you a lot for the money; it handles well, is fun to drive, gets good gas mileage, has good acceleration, has plenty of legroom in both the front and the rear, the front seats hug the driver and passenger so they don't slide around in higher speed turns, and the 6-disc in-dash CD changer w/ XM radio is decent. The voice commands control the climate control, the navigation system, the stereo system, and the other electronics in the car-- a good thing since some of the manual controls are places slightly out of comfortable reach. At this price, the car should come with Xenon HID lights and Bluetooth. Navigation system is not as good as some portables.

What a relief

Discriminating Owner, 12/04/2006

I researched every car trying to decided what to replace an '04 Pacifica with. For the money, there is no other car with this level of refinement, performance, handling and price. The V6 is absolutely unnecessary, as the 4 cyl engine is smooth and powerful, AND efficient for this nimble, well balanced auto.

Loved this car 250k miles

Vicki Crawford, 05/17/2017
Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I loved this car and put 250k miles on it without major repairs before I totaled it. :(

I plan to run it into the ground...

briangrim310, 03/04/2011

I bought my 2007 Honda Accord EX-L (4 cylinder, automatic, 4 door) new from a Honda dealer in April of 2007. I've put just under 60,000 miles on it in almost 4 years. I really have no complaints so far. I've been following the proper maintenance and oil change cycles. Took it to a Honda dealer for the first 50,000 miles and have now been using a trusted local mechanic for larger (and more costly) scheduled maintenance. Driving 84 miles round trip to and from work for the last 6 months, and it's been as reliable as it always has. I have every intention of driving this car into the ground, and I have no reason to believe it will let me down.

My 7th accord

Accord guy, 09/27/2006

I have owned 6 previous Accords ('95, '98, '99, '01, 02, and '04), and this is by far the best. The perfect build quality reflects that it is in the last year of this body style. I tried buying an 06 civic prior to this purchase but found many design flaws and rattles, and poor grade interior materials to be disappointing. I am sticking to Accords. Accords represent the best compromise between cost, fuel economy, practicality, and quality. If you are driving in an urban setting, there is not my difference in fuel mileage between a Civic and an Accord-- 28 mpg vs 25 mpg.

One of the best cars I have ever owned

John, 05/15/2017
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Updated review on 12/3/2018. I have since sold the car with 171,000 miles. No major repairs, but at the last visit to mechanic, it did need many pricy repairs most notably an oil pan that involved dropping the whole subframe to a tune of 900$, Also need CV joints which was an additional 500, Starter, and Radio console unit. I cut my losses but it was an old car that needed work. Upgraded to a 2012 V6. Updated review 6 years later. Still a solid runner with over 160k on it. Minimal repairs minus the front ball joints. Amazing car. I would highly recommend this car to anyone. Get the EX model, has many more features than LX. I purchased this car (NON CERTIFIED) From a Honda Dealer in 2010, The car was a trade in (1st ownder purchased it and put 75k on it) The car had some ball joint issues after I bought it, but I took it to my local mechanic who fixed them up and this car has been amazing since then. This is seriously been one of if not the best car I have ever owned. Engine is so nice and quiet even after 10 years of use. The car now has 159k on it, and its a solid runner. Transmission is good too, no hard shifting or problems. I use michelins (nitrogen inflated) and the ride is smooth and solid. I did replace the front struts a few months ago for ride comfort. (dont go to dealer they will rip you off, go to local mechanic) I highly recommed this car, very very dependable..unlike my ford Taurus that was in the shop ever other week.

2007 Honda Accord SE

aeroboy, 11/02/2015
Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought the 2007 Accord SE in October 2007, I traded an Accord 2004 SE which had been rear ended and I traded because I did not want the newer 2008 model. I get 36-37 mpg on interstate wihch I think is fantastic for a car this comfortable. I replaced the rear rotors and calipers at about 50,000, they were frozen, other than hat nothing other than oil changes. i replace dthe battery in year 7. The aluminum wheels on mine have oxidized near the hub on each wheel, they look bad, I see the same problem on other Accords and not on others of similar vintage. I recently had a couple small dents removed on the hood and the shop buffed out the paint all around, the car looks new with 85,000 miles. I have 2 people waiting to buy it when I am ready to sell. I have had 2 Accord EX before this and this SE is my favorite Accord. It could be quieter, the wheels are the only thing that detracts from it, I may replace the wheels when I get new tires again.

Excellence for the Masses

90in55, 01/24/2011

I purchased this vehicle certified pre-owned, in order to accommodate my growing family. There is an abundant supply of these at Honda dealers, so it's not difficult to track down the Accord with the features you want. I've put on almost 5000 effortless and trouble free miles. The car feels solidly built, yet is nimble to drive, with a relatively light curb weight. 2007 was the last year for this model, as the next generation Accord got larger and heavier. The EX-L in particular strikes a luxurious note, with such features as dual-zone climate control and heated seats. The leather seating surfaces are not very convincing, but easy to keep clean.

I will never buy American again...

Sandi, 09/04/2006

I just purchased a 2007 LX V-5 4 door sedan. It handles superbly, and I feel 110% safe in this vehicle. I highly recommend it. I had a Chevy Malibu and it doesn't even compare. Honda is in a class by itself -- the Japanese have outdone themselves. Great V-6 engine, fast as lightning, terrific sound system and overall comfort. Run, don't walk, to your nearest Honda dealership. Awesome driving experience!

Strong, fast, and drives well, but...

OnBudgetTraveler, 01/05/2007

I have the very mixed feelings about this car. I like how it drives. The steering is precise, cornering perfect, acceleration great. The transmission is fine when accelerating, but jerky in slow driving. It up-shifts when it is not really needed. Inside, everything is located logically, easy to use. CD player and FM are good but XM is not. I don’t like climate control because AC and heating are used together for defogging and windshield vents are too noisy. There are intermittent rattles that come in, disappear, and come back again. Suspension of Accord is “sporty” (bumpy). In overall, I am not completely happy with my Accord. I feel like I drive an oldie car but I still rate it high.

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

scar_cle, 12/02/2011

This car is great! Virtually unbreakable. has 85k on it now, and only ever replaced a 20$ sensor in the radiator. Besides tires/brakes/oil changes, its a SOLID car.. Heated seats & mirrors are a great touch, and the 6 disc CD changer is awesome for road trips! Only downside, is that the MPG is really based on how much of a lead foot you have, if you are constantly flooring it, expect about 20-25 MPG. The v6 model is a little more peppy, but has known issues with the transmission, also the 4cyl has a timing chain, and the 6cyl has a belt that needs to be replaced at 110k miles.(about a 500$ service) If features arent important, check the VP, not many bells & whistles but same drive/engin

Value Package that lived up to its name

Doniv, 07/25/2018
Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After 11 years of regular use I am thrilled to move on with another Honda. The value package has been an incredible vehicle for me and my family and its still in great shape (considering other vehicles at similar usage). Other than regular maintenance - per recommended schedule - I have had a total of two repairs bills costing $250. I have driven this through snow, ice, heavy downpours umpteen times with no problem - the VP grips the road and handles extremely well under all weather conditions with relative ease. I look forward to the next 11 years

Sports Sedan Sleeper

daninoah, 01/24/2007

Very few know that you can get an accord V6 with 244 hp and a S2000 6 speed manual transmission. The car is really a less luxury version of the Acura TL type S. It is fast, quiet, responsive, and just saucy!! All that, plus a lease payment under $300 including tax! This car has a sensible and ergonomic interior, a great sound system, carbon fiber look accents, great trunk, and good looks

One of the best cars that I've ever owned!

TS1988, 02/13/2016
Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I recently decided to part ways with my 2007 Honda Accord and trade it in for a new Kia after 5 years of ownership and it has been one of the best cars that I have ever owned. In five years' time, the only major things that I've had to do with that car are: timing belt replacement, water pump replacement, starter, and a power steering pump replacement. This car has been a truly reliable vehicle and extremely well built and I'm extremely impressed by the reliability.

My third Accord LX 5-speed in a row...

Lannie, 01/01/2007

I suppose at some point I could drive something other than an Accord... but why? As the saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I'm a middle- aged lady, and I have three priorities when considering a vehicle: Reliability, reliability, and reliability. When I get in my car and turn the key, I want it to work. Flawlessly. Every time. For the past eight years, my Accords have done exactly that; so, I leased another one. (I believe this is what the youngsters call a "no-brainer".) I waited an extra two days so that my dealer could find me one equipped with a five-speed manual, which I love. I still get a kick from actually DRIVING a car; especially a really nice one like the 2007 Accord.

Sleeper sedan - 2nd review

maxdriver, 02/09/2009

This is my second review. I now have 31k miles on my Accord. This has been an outstanding value for me. I do about 20K business miles per year in the Accord. If I am not in a rush, I try to cruise at 65 MPH on the highway and when I do, I get about 32 mpg. The car has been totally without problems so far. All I've done for maintenance is oil changes. Third gear is a minor irritation, as it will pop out of gear when the car is cold and I'm not careful with the shift action. The engine is a work of art, with a high redline and plenty of torque! I added an iPod connection and fog lights to the original package. TL sway bars and auto dimming mirror are next. Great car!

I love it!

mizzsnap1, 03/22/2011

I bought this car to accommodate my son and I. I wanted a vehicle spacious for family trips but not too bulky, reliable, comfortable, and durable. Of course I chose the Honda Accord. I recently took my Accord in to be serviced and was given a Civic as a loaner. I don't regret my choice with the Accord! The Civic brought a lot of road noise that I don't have with mine. The Accord also provides a much smoother drive for a more calm and luxurious ride! I also like the steering buttons which make it much easier to navigate the stereo system. My 1996 Honda lasted me until 2009, and I plan on keeping my 07 for as long as it lasts!

Nice Car.

kwoods2, 05/08/2011

Bought this car used with 40,00 miles on it. Traded in Bucik Rainier V-8 so naturally the gas mileage is improved. I will say that it is somewhat hard to achieve 30+ mpg because the engine is so big (2.4) You really have to have a light foot and let the transmission do they work. Seats are super comfy and the sound system is spectacular. The ipod issue is annoying. It's somewhat fun to drive because it is rather light so cornering is fun, but it's no BMW. My favorite thing is how reliable and easy to own this car is. Honda have really developed a solid car. Not a problem yet for me. Glad I got this instead of Audi A4 because of the reliability. Thanks Honda!

My new '07 Accord

W, 08/29/2006

The 2007 Honda Accord has some new standard perks including side heated mirrors, side curtain airbags and a redesigned rear end which adds to it's sporty look better than my 2004's. It continues to drive great; hugs the road, great pick-up and the safe feeling you get when you're inside one. The reason I purchased a new Accord was that mine was totaled in an accident after a front end collision. Everything worked as it should, all air bags went off, and my son and I walked away with bruises only. I didn't have to think twice about the next car to buy - it kept me safe and I was getting another Accord. Plus, they're fun to drive and I feel great being behind the wheel.

First Time Honda Buyer

windancer, 10/16/2006

For the middle of the road for features, the SE brings a lot to the table for a reasonable cost. The ride is a little stiffer than other models, but the sport 17in 50series tires take some of the blame, but pay back dividends in cornering.

Pretty fun, cool car

Mike, 11/07/2006

I just bought this car after my 1999 BMW 328i had some mechanical problems. I am super pleased with this car. Fun to drive and very fast. Would definitely recommend this car to everyone.

I now understand what the fuss is about!

JBLaney, 12/19/2006

I have only had this car for a few short days, but I am already in love with it. It handles like a dream, and has plenty of power to boot. This car has everything you would want unless a sunroof and 6 disc changer are important to you. With the LX you get the same performance of the EX, but for less money. Not to mention the resale value of a Honda.

No Regrets Whatsoever!

F12FAST4U, 01/03/2007

It has been about 5 years since my last exposure to a Honda Accord. It was a nice car but nothing to get excited about. Well, the 2007, opened my eyes. This car is great. The 3.0 litre VTEC engine married with the 6- speed manual....jeez, this thing is fun to drive. The suspension is sure. The interior is very nice; leather with heated front seats; dual temp controls on the A/C...I can go on. I will...I can get all three of my kids into the trunk with room to spare (joking!). With Honda reliability to look forward to, I have the confidence of knowing that I'll be enjoying this car for years to come. This car is worthy of serious consideration.

No reason to replace

Dan, 07/08/2018
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car has been in my family since 2007 with me purchasing it from my mother in 2014. The 4 years I have owned this car the only repairs I have outside of breaks and rotors are a window motor and a fuse for the A/C. I have been in the market for a new car for the past 2 years but cant find a reason to part with a car that has taken me back and forth the country from east to west and north to south with no problems. I have 162,000 miles on it and I know it has a lot of memories left in it.

Great car

Randy, 08/11/2018
Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this car 12+ years . It runs and starts flawlessly . Never had as much as a light bulb to go out . Never a brake job . Honda says they are 75 per cent good . Always garaged . It runs and drives like a new . I don`t know what I will get next ? I don`t like a CVT and I do not want a Turbo as what all of the new Accord`s have ! I may end up with a new Camry or Lexus .... eventually ...

Steady, reliable, and comfortable, even after 12yr

Chip, 09/09/2018
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this car for 12 years, and it still runs great, rides smoothly, and is as reliable as when I first bought it. It handles well, even in Vermont winters. I have perhaps one unplanned maintenance a year. The car feels like it's just hitting its stride at 118K miles. I'm getting a new Accord to pick up some of the newer safety features and electronics, and I'd keep this car if I had a 3rd garage bay. If I had a kid going to college, I'd hand it over. I'd still take it on a cross-country drive.

Love My 2007 Honda Accord!

Dottie Mears, 08/21/2006

The new 2007 Accord is fantastic! It's fun to drive, sporty and has plenty of power. I just sold a 1991 Honda Accord and was not sure what kind of new car I was going to get. I test drove some others and when I drove the new Honda Accord, I was sold! The quality and performance is just hard to beat, not to mention the resale value of a Honda.

217k miles and still great

Paul Lubin, 07/02/2016
Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

Great reliability and mpg

Good car with a few faults

Travel Junkie, 06/16/2008

I have had my 2007 Accord for almost 10 months now and have 23,000 Miles on it. I love the car, but it leaves more power to be desired in the low rpm. My g/f's 08 Civic seems more peppy and feels quicker in the low ranges. I do not abuse my car and have had all services done by a certified Honda dealer. Recently, I have had trouble with the brakes "Clunking" when applied at low speeds. I also hear a clunk sometimes when making low speed turns, but not in curves. Overall, I am very happy with the car. I average 34 mpg (more than double my truck.) This is a highway car even though most people will probably use it as a city car. If I had more city driving to do, I would buy the Civic.

My first car!

Mrs. Idris Elba, 08/27/2010

I bought this car used with 39,000 miles on it. I have only had it for a week and so far so good! The interior is very spacious and comfortable, and all of the controls are in perfect location in this car.

Good family sedan

scoastowner, 10/13/2010

Very solid and reliable, and in the EX-L V6, many luxury car features at a competitive price. Comfortable interior, plenty of room. The V6 has plenty of punch and the 5-speed automatic matches well (in the past, I've preferred manual trans). Handling is fine, if unexciting. Braking could improve. Well worth upgrading from a baseline 4cyl LX. Personally, I'd have been happier getting something smaller/sportier like an Acura TSX. I haven't needed all of the Accord's space. That's my fault though. The Accord is great at what it is.

Owned 4 years

jeancarol45, 12/16/2010

I am very happy with my Honda. I have 22,000 miles on it, and it has been perfect. I plan on keeping it for many years. I owned my last Honda Accord 17 years.

Love it!!

bengcats, 01/29/2011

We have had Honda's in the past. One (05 sedan) was even crash tested and approved by myself! Thanks Honda! Went to Infinti (Luxury) which I loved but insurance and maintance cost it was a no brainer $$.... I have to say after driving a NEW Kia Forte (puke) and reviewing others.. I came back to the accord for resale value and reliability!! You CANT beat it. Great Lines... great stereo! Smooth ride! Great on gas! Not a race car but it gets up and goes with out crying about it! I smile when I see it and look forward to driving it! Saved allot of money over a new 2010 focus or forte with this accord coupe!

hwy mileage on my 2007 accord ex 4 cylinder

hondaron, 05/19/2011

I am amazed by the performance and highway MPG on my 2007 Accord EX 4 cylinder sedan.. We averaged 33 MPG on a weekend trip to Nashville from St Louis. This is our third Honda. The first two were V6 Accords. Normal pure highway MPG seems to be 32. We have approximately 28,000 miles. I share the complaint that I can't easily play my IPOD. through the sound system. I recently purchased a system from SAMS for approx $50 that enables me to play my IPOD Touch through an FM setting.

Great car

Sheryl, 08/19/2006

I just bought this car a few days ago and did not expect to have a luxury car but that's what it drives like. I have had two LX models and this is not the same car! VERY comfortable, great stereo, wonderful luxurious features from heated seats to XM radio. The suspension is great, very little road noise compared to the LX. Worth every penny!

What's Not to Love?

Tee, 10/04/2006

I am loving this car! This is a first Honda for me, but won't be my last! In my very recent contemplation of a new car purchase, I thought I was set on another manufacturer, until I had the opportunity to test drive an Accord. After having owned 3 used vehicles, I wanted to get the best that I could afford on my debut new car purchase. I couldn't have chosen better. Sweet ride, roomy interior, nice body styling. Although I've never owned a new car before, I've been both driver and passenger of many, so I knew what I wanted, and what it should look and feel like and Honda Accord does not dissappoint. Honda doesn't manufacture cars, they engineer them.

Another Great Honda

RAC, 11/26/2006

Just leased my 4th Accord. I had an 05, 01, and an 83 and also lease an 04 Civic. Loved them all, but really like this car. It looks classy and drives sporty,with excellent handling and a very comfortable and well finished interior. I don't think there is a better combination of quality, features, and price on the market. Fuel efficiency will improve once I break the car in. I miss the red gauge indicators on my 05 a little, but the gray/white ones are growing on me. The Alloy rims are an improvement, with no annoying edges like my 05's to collect break dust.

best car ever

Iggy, 12/23/2006

I had civic before this accord and this is the best car ever. It's fun to drive, fast, comfortable, looks very luxury.

First Accord - Somewhat Disappointed

Marc, 07/31/2007

Perhaps my expectations were too high. I have owned three Acuras, which were of higher quality. And three Mazdas, which required no warranty service visits. This car required three warranty service visits before the 18,000 mile point. One for a blocked drain and a rattle in the dash, one for a protective cover in the wheelwell that fell off, and one to turn the front brake rotors that warped at 7K (mostly highway) miles. One of the reasons I paid a premium for a Honda is to avoid these multiple service visits. The brakes are weaker than they should be, and the handling could be somewhat more crisp. I find the ride quality to be comfortable.

we only buy Hondas for a reason

mary, 05/31/2016
Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Grab one if you can find one. We sold ours due to moving and miss it

Great buy

sgrossm1, 06/22/2011

I bought my car in Summer of 2010. It was a used car with just over 28,000 miles on it. The very next day I took the car on a five week cross-country road trip. I was impressed with how zippy the car is and how comfortable it is on the highway. Road noise can be loud, but around town or with the radio on it is a very quiet place to be. With the car fully loaded (trunk and back seat) and with A/C on low, I was able to get 32 mpg the entire trip (using cruise control). I have also been able to get 35+ mpg on other non-loaded trips with cruise control. The car is cheap to run and with the stick can be a hoot in 2 or 3 gear. Very practical car. I recommend it highly.

Great and awesome car!

Rotimi Olatunde, 08/19/2016
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have used Benz and Nissan products, this is my first experience with Honda. I am 100% please with this great car! Never disappointed me any day ,any time. I look forward to owning Honda Pilot soon. Honda is very reliable. My wife and I compete on who should drive it, despite she own SUV from other good competitors of Honda.

12345...8