Used 1997 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

Used Accord for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...38

Pros
Cons

Great Car

Rick S., 02/27/2003

The best car I ever owned. I was in a major accident (was rear ended) when the car was 3 months old. Car was fixed and is still running better than many newer cars. At 117,000 miles everything except battery & brakes is orig. I hope it lasts for another 100K mi.

Happy Accord owner

hnk000, 08/29/2008

I've had my Accord se since it was a year old/25k miles. It now has 250,000 miles on it. I've done every maintenance requirement on it. And had only a few problems all things considered. Brought it from la to ca and back. After all this time the only problem I have is the leaks. But after so much wear and tear what else could anyone ask for. A great car. I'm attached still after all these years. And it still looks perfect. Word.

300,000 miles and going strong

chilli1, 07/20/2012

Over 300,000 miles on original motor and transmission. Almost nothing has ever gone wrong with it, except it would shut off or not start, and problem was a recalled ignition switch, dealer fixed for free. Hope to get a half million miles out of it!

1 of three I own, need I say more...

scott, 06/02/2008

I own three 97 Honda accords, two Lxs and My SE. My lowest mileage Lx has 135,00 and my highest 212,000. And they all run like new. Have had to do very little with any of them. They wear tires like a dream, usually a set lasts longer than manufacture rating. My tip for everyones weak motor widow troubles is to spray some lube on the window channels going vertically on each side, the problem is not the motor, it is binding friction on the glass sides itself. This will make the windows work like new.

Thank God I bought this car !!

kaio, 04/12/2002

Only maintenance and tire change over the past 3 years.

12345...38