Used 2008 GMC Yukon SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Yukon for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great Surburban

d, 04/24/2009

Yes I said Surburban, because after 25 Chevrolets I traded up to a GMC- I liked the Styling better, This is a quantum leap in vehicle quality, styling and interor design. It's quiet, comfortable and roomy. The 5.3 with multi displacement is smmoth- can't even tell when its in 4 cyl mode. Remote start is a hit and the tri zone AC is a winner- everyone gets their temp selection

Great ride

Tim, 12/29/2016
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought with 155000 miles from good first owner.great smooth ride , put 10000 more miles already. Very comfortable, lots of features, everything works. Remote start,seat warmers, Bose speakers. Plenty of room for 6 people. Would recommend this car to anyone

Great used vehicle

Jeff, 04/01/2020
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD w/3SA (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in my 2006 Sequoia on this 2008 Yukon SLT because the Sequoia was junk, which was surprising for a Toyota. the Yukon is a far superior vehicle with more power and less road noise and wind noise. Its extremely comfortable and is loaded with features that I love. I will always have a GMC from now on. Gas mileage is around 14 to 15 but my Sequoia was only around 11 so no big deal.

08 Denali Black/Black

Luxury Ride, 09/03/2007

Just purchased an new 2008 Denali and I am loving this vehicle. The grade of leather and the amount of features make driving almost like flying a jet. Engine has great acceleration and the interior of the car is very plush.

Awesome Vehicle

CW, 08/26/2008

This is a very nice vehicle, my wife loves the smooth ride. I enjoy knowing my family is safe with the AWD stabletrac system. Avg 14 MPG, but I knew that prior to purchasing (a small price to pay for safety and luxury).

Love this Denali

Saul Boyd, 01/18/2009

I have driven and owned many automobiles. The Denali is a pleasure to drive. I traded my TrailBlazer in for the new Denali and the gas is not any worse than my TrailBlazer. It was a nice auto. I looked at every auto maker Toyota, Lexus, and others from outside the country only to find not one could pull me away from GMC.

Great SUV from GMC

Montanadan, 01/13/2008

We purchased the GMC 08 Denali after many reviews and this SUV offered the best value compared to the other options,(BMW,Lexus,Ford,etc). We love the way it drives, comfortable layout, nice interior features. If you are looking for 30 MPG, this is not your vehicle. The only negative is the gas mileage but we knew that before buying it. I strongly recommend the GMC Denali if you like great performance (6.2L V-8 for towing),great interior features(heated seats,steering wheel,comfortable seating with lots of room) and nice look (new body style from the 2006 denali). I would recommend one to my friends and family but get a gas card.

2008 Denali AWD

lgb, 10/31/2009

We first test drove the yukon SLT to replace our 2005 Denali. We never used the rear DVD player or Navigation in our 2005 so we thought we would down grade to the regular Yukon. NOT! Had to go back to the Denali series because the regular yukon didnt compare to the comfort we were used too. So we purchased a 2008 Denali.

Great truck, bad MPG

kthomas1975, 05/25/2008

Great truck, horrible gas mileage. I've averaged 15 mpg. This truck has plenty of power, great ride, quiet cabin (except for the roar of my V8 when I accelerate. leg room is great. I'm 6'5" tall, and love to sit in the back with my toddler when my wife drives. I wish I had opted for more options, and the Tahoe is exactly the same truck, but several hundred dollars cheaper similarly equipped at most dealerships. If you don't do long commutes, and have a need for lots of room, you can't go wrong with a Yukon or Tahoe. I have 40,000 miles and have never had any problems.

Best SUV ever!

Dave in Florida, 06/29/2019
Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned mine for over three years and I love it. I owned a Tahoe and it always had problems, then I moved up to the Yukon and WOW what a difference. The Yukon is solid as a rock, tons of power in that 6.2 V8 and I've towed my boat 28' Cruiser on my thri-axel trailer with no problems and that's over 9,500 pounds.

51050