Used 2011 GMC Yukon XL SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Yukon XL for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great for a Big SUV, Still Prefer a Minivan

undy6, 09/29/2014
Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I buy new cars fairly often (every 1-2 yrs) and I've been flipping back and forth between SUV's and Minivans for about 7 yrs now. It's because I can't get all the features I love in one or the other. As far as this SUV goes it's my usual love/hate relationship. I've had this vehicle for about 4 months now and highly doubt I'll keep it past 6 - 9 months bc I just hate big SUV's. If you're a big SUV or truck person I think it's probably fantastic. I prefer more of a mid-size SUV or Minivan height myself. Yes, minivans are super goober and I swore I wouldn't be caught dead driving one ever. Four kids later and the practicality of minivans just turns me on!

Awesome car

sawmillersyp, 08/02/2011
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is by far one of the best vehicles I have owned. Traded in a 2010 Mercedes E350, loved that car but it does not even compare to the Denali. We looked at Suburban and they are beautiful as well but wanted a little more. Drove a Escalade ESV and loved it but just cannot see where there is a need for a extra $10-12k. So we went with the Denali and haven't looked back.

2011 Yukon XL Denali the BEST!!

Terry Parsley, 10/05/2016
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This car is a dream to drive and own. Beautifully appointed, great visibility and reliability. Love this car! !!

Adjustable back seats

jennymmh25, 11/12/2010
Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have only had for a day. But I compared with Toyota sequoia and the deal breaker was onstar. Unlocking is just a phone call away. Other than luxury and comfort sequoia has youkon xl denali beat. To get what you get in the sequoia you would have to buy a Cadillac for about 20,000.00 more and they're still lacking. So GM if Toyota comes out with satellite unlock doors, see ya unless you do big improvement to inside comfort.

2011 Denali XL

Luis, 01/02/2021
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Growing up it was a dream to drive such a big truck. Now that I’m grown and can afford it, it’s truly amazing. If your worried about gas mileage, this is def not the vehicle for you. 3 TVs, horsepower and torque to add to its beauty is awesome. Considering it all came from the factory built this way is even more the reason I bought it. Never driving anything else again.