Used 1999 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Sierra Classic 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

gmcresalereview

scott cavaness, 06/09/2002
C1500 SLE 3dr Extended Cab SB

Good history of running efficiently without breakdown or problems. Look and inside leather has received many compliments with the extended cab allows great 5 seating capability.

Love this Truck

Bobby E, 08/14/2009
K1500 SLT 3dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have had many cars and trucks foreign and domestic. By far this is the best and most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. We live on acreage and the 4x4 is like a billy goat. The only thing mechanical that has needed to be replaced are the power window motors and the gas pick-up in the gas tank. I have not even needed a brake job probably because I do little towing and it is driven more like a passenger car. I take very good care of my truck,oil and transmission fluid changes, wash and wax and I am careful when I use the 4x4. Gas mileage around town is 15-16 and on the interstate 18-19. It is more comfortable on trips than our cars. Feel very safe in all kinds of weather. Love it.

The best truck I have had

Scott Thornton, 06/14/2002
C1500 SLE 3dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck for the price I got on it. I have not been dissapointed. It only has the 305 automatic so when I put my travel trailer (750 pound tounge, 10000 actual)it is a bit sluggish and it kills the gas milage. I have added a freer flowing exhaust and air filter and routinly get 17 mpg city and 25 on the road. I baby it though. The looks are spot on for me and my son plans on buying the truck from me in a few years. If you get a good deal on one of these trucks GET IT!! you wont regret it

330000 @ uses no oil

rocky, 04/24/2010
C1500 SLT 3dr Extended Cab SB

I have put over 300000 miles and never touched the inside of the motor. 5.3 i think. It gets 18 mpg. I have a 345 rear end, auto. Used both in construction work and pleasure. Has been an excellent pickup, and still looks good. Did replace transmission @ 235000.

GREAT TRUCK THROUGHOUT!

bassrus, 10/12/2002
K1500 SLE 3dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I'VE OWNED THIS TRUCK FOR 3 YEARS WITH GREAT ENJOYMENT. I TOW A BASS BOAT MANY A MILE THE POWER SHOWS PULLING UP HILL. THE INSIDE COMFORT MAKES FOR RELAXING EXPERIENCE EVEN ON A 16 HOUR NON-STOP RIDE TO CANADA. I PLAN ON REPLACING THIS TRUCK WITH ONE JUST LIKE IT WHEN THAT DAY COMES.