2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sierra 1500 model:

Headlights
By Jim

2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Headlights are not bright enough I have to drive with the fog lights on because headlights aren't bright enough also they don't shine down the road far enough or lights up the sides of the road. They need to do a recall to replace the bulbs with brighter ones or replace the whole light assembly. I won't buy another one with these headlights.

Outstanding Truck
By Joe Archambault

2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased mine from the loaner fleet. It had about 4000 miles on it. My wife uses it every day to go to work and run errands. I drive it when we go places together. The truck is quick and responsive with a nice engine pitch. Handling is outstanding. Headlights are far better than the 2015 HD that I own. The only thing I wish it had was a better gps. I'm glad that I purchased this truck.

Don’t buy. You have been warned!!!
By josh Harris

2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This truck has an absolutely terrible transmission that clunks and bumps everywhere you go and the dealer wants nothing to do with it, acting like it’s not part of the warranty. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

poor resale value
By Herman Don Whitfield

2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 8A)

I have traded every year for the last 5 years for less than $14000 this year I go to trade the best trade value I get is 18000 to 21000 difference all my trucks when I trade has around 32000 miles in a year. I keep my truck super clean even have fiber glass painted bed topper on them, all have been white frost tri coat. with leather interior. I had dealer in Collinsville IL. has their 2019 denalis mark off the sticker $7770 still wants $18565 difference never in years see a truck lose it value very disappointed.

Truckin with Denali
By Dean

2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 8A)

The GM Finance interest rate for my truck was 4.5-5 % even with excellent credit. This high rate of interest however was offset by the rebates that were provided. Ask for the "out the door" price so that there will be no risks to increase the cost of the truck. Should you have a trade in do not inform the dealer until you have received a document that lists the "out the door" price. Also be sure to check the Blue Book value of your trade in. The finance department had attempted to sell me an extended warranty. These warranties are very overpriced but worth it to me as I was able to price negoiate. The 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali has additional cargo options and a tail gate with advanced functions. These features are not worth the additional $ 6,000 price tag. I have owned 4 pickups in my lifetime. GMC has outdone themselves with the 2018 1500 Sierra Denali package !! It has everything you would ever want in a luxury truck and rides like a luxury car. It is stylish, yet practical. I plan to drive the wheels off this baby !!