Used 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Better than I expected

H. Gleeksman, 12/18/2005
4dr Extended Cab Work Truck Rwd LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

It has turned out to be a better vehicle than I expected. Very decent ride quality. Plenty of get up and go consiering it has the small V-8 engine. My biggest complaint is the lousy turning radius- takes much too much space to get in and out of parking spaces or to make a U turn. Nice fit and finish. It is holding up very well. Am not generally a GM fan, but this is a very nice vehicle.

Best tucks on the road

Tripp Alexander, 09/25/2003
4dr Extended Cab SLT 4WD LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second one, and both trucks have been great. They will outrun all of the other 2003 factory trucks except for the Ford Lightning and Dakota R/T.

Love my GMC

Mac, 06/24/2008
4dr Extended Cab SLE Rwd LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my Sierra new, now have 49000 miles. Have had a couple problems but the dealer took prompt, and courtious care of my truck. Fun to drive, looks great gas mileage isn't bad either. I keep the oil changed, and just installed a K&N air filter and will see if my MPG improves. Overall I would buy another one.

Best vehicle I've ever owned!

John Z, 02/26/2009
4dr Extended Cab Work Truck Rwd LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Absolutely, without a doubt the best truck I will ever own! 168,000 highway miles. Just replaced the original brakes at 167,000. Regular maintenance, oil changes, fluids, etc every 3 to 5K. No bells and whistles, this is a work truck, a darned good one! I get about 19-20 mpg on highway, I'll take it and not look back. Forget interior/exterior design...who cares? I wanted dependability. I got it. A great truck!

amazing truck!!!

cdr1991, 02/06/2010
2dr Regular Cab Work Truck 4WD LB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

My dad had originally bout this truck, it was the first 04 in Alaska at the time. He used it to comute 60 miles away for about 3 years, then I used it to drive to school about 30 miles away. Not once has this truck not started, even at -40 it started right up. Not once has it ever had any Major problem. Only mat. That has been done is oi change and brake pads. It is the best truck that my dad or I have ever owned. I am currently at 163,200 miles! Still defect free. My brother as well bought one of the same year since he liked mine so much, and he has the same thoughs about it. It is a amazing truck

12345...19