Used 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Cracked cylinder heads

shane l, 10/09/2010
4dr Crew Cab SLE 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love the truck it is very comfortable, and has been trouble free for 5 years, till I noticed the coolant level dropping, I figured out it had cracked cylinder heads. Took it to Boulevard GMC in Signal Hill and they charged me $170.00 for something I already knew and lied and said they took the valve covers off to inspect, when it shows no one has taken the valve cover off, (BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP) GM wont help pretty much had to fix my self. I put in Bars head gasket fix and the leak in the heads went away, been 3,000 miles all I have to do is change my lifters and push-rods and should be good to go. Don't think I am going to be buying GM anymore.

gmc

noisyhonda, 03/03/2011
4dr Crew Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

great truck good at hauling. very spacious and comtorble. gas mileage is good for a truck. had this truck from new to 180000 miles now original motor still runs very smooth as does tranny, and everything else. the only repairs i had to do so far on this truck was o2 sensors about 40bucks each a crank angle sensor about 50dollar and a output shaft seal on the transfer case, i did the work myself. other then that routine maintance and she'll run strong for a long time. i would diffently buy another in the future if needed.

Life

erynlynne, 06/18/2011
2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is a life saver for me, got into a car accident was going 85 and hit a telephone. I truly believed it saved my life, i just bought another one same year. Truck has a amazing build! i would tell anyone about this truck and how amazing it is.! i absolutely LOVE it.

Great Rig!

Brian Laine, 10/22/2003
4dr Extended Cab Denali AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is a very well designed vehicle. It combines a very comfortable, luxurious driving environment with the ability to tow heavy trailers. Since a lot of stuff is included in the standard package, I got more accessories than I might have bought if they were priced separately. I really like Quadrasteer.

GMC Denali

RES281, 04/06/2004
4dr Extended Cab Denali AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is an awesome vehicle, I will never by a FORD again. This is the best truck I have ever owned and plan on getting another soon.

12345...19