List Price

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

My last GM vehicle

Wayne G, 07/23/2019
4dr Crew Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I loved the the looks, but ultimately bought because of incentives. Should have paid two grand more and got Tundra. Water pump went out at 39k, steering shaft at 40k, antilock brake modulator at 42k, transmission at 80k (never towed), instrument panel at 88k. That’s about $4k of repairs that should never happened below 100k. I loved driving it and best seats of any vehicle I’ve owned. Averaged 14.2 mpg. However it was a money pit.

High miler, still purring!

camelot4, 08/23/2012
4dr Crew Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck 3 years ago with 120000 miles on it and it just purrs. Smooth, quiet, comfortable and even with all those miles it still doesn't burn or leak any oil. I haul a 260 gallon water tank in the back and it doesn't even phase the old girl. Just a great truck!

GREAT TRUCK

ikeguy29, 09/11/2009
4dr Extended Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I drove this truck across the country, no problems and i had a trailer in pull. Maine to Washington. Very comfy and with a few add ons, the gas mileage for me is low 20's high way. 5.3L. Good truck, Recommend.

best yet

underpressureinc, 03/03/2010
2dr Regular Cab SLE Rwd SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck brand new, actually bought a toyota first but found the mileage and power to lacking for the needs I had. this truck filled the bill alright, she has towed a trailer almost everyday and has been used as a working route truck.I have had not one problem with this truck even the tires have lasted longer than expected for stock run of the mill general tires. I love this truck but its time to move on to a new work truck I think I will do it all over with another short box gmc 1500 ! what a great investment this was for our co.

Cracked cylinder heads

Stan, 05/12/2010
4dr Extended Cab SLE Rwd SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This will be my last GMC vehicle. 2004 GMC Sierra with 60,000 miles developed 2 cracked cylinder heads and also need lifters replaced. $3600 repair bill. Called GMC to complain but they didn't care.

12345...19