List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Good Truck

timmarcy, 10/03/2004
4dr Extended Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I’ve wanted one of these since I was 15 and used to walk to the dealership and gawk at them. I’m 25 now and can finally afford to…well, um…finance one. I’m gad to say I haven’t been disappointed. After all of GM’s rebates their trucks are only slightly more reasonably priced. Good MPG for a large truck. Glad I got the 5.3. Even in an extended cab 4 adults can ride comfortably. Good off road capability. Quiet interior. Leather seats are very hardy. Only complaint is the cheap dash board. Where does GM get all this plastic??? I’ve had my truck 6 months and 8000 mi with no problems. I plan on keeping her till the wheels fall off.

GMC Sierra

mdenson, 10/12/2004
4dr Crew Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

GM could do better at designing this vehicle to ride smooth without a load. When loaded in the back it rides great, but with an empty bed, is is very choppy on the least uneven road. Only about 30 lbs in the rear makes all the difference, perhaps a tailgate weight or something. All in all, this is a great vehicle. A little less room than my Avalanche, but still very comfortable for 4 normal sized people. Looks great (mine's black). Gotta have the leather!

GMC Kicks Butt

BobbyL, 02/05/2005
2dr Regular Cab SLE Rwd LB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great truck for work or pleasure. it hauls heavy loads and trailers with ease, yet when unloaded it gets around like a sports car. very quick and little slip when taking off. Brakes way better than any Ford I've ever driven. Truck has all desired features including power windows/door locks. Stereo has no rattles at full volume. I get a lot of positive comments... Nice truck

Sierra '04

cminer, 03/23/2005
4dr Extended Cab SLE 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I traded an '04 Chevy Colorado. The Colorado was a little too small. The Sierra is pretty nice. Highway mileage is 18-19 and city is around 15mpg. I bought a sport-side because it looks good. I knew the bed was obviously smaller but the main drawback of the small bed is the lift over when you are standing on the side of the truck. Too much reach is required

Amazing GMC Truck

Darren, 05/19/2005
4dr Crew Cab SLT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Everything about this truck is amazing, from the way it drives, to all of its abilities, towing, hauling, etc. The most impressive thing is the Autotrac 4WD system, I have off roaded with it in the snow, and never slipped a tire, even in over a foot of snow!