Used 1995 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

P-O-W-E-R!

HappyTexan, 05/23/2004
K1500 SLE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Now i've seen my fair share of powerful trucks but this is the fastest out of them all.190 horses doesn't seem like much but belive me it is.Since we bought it in late 2003 we haven't had a chance to put it to the long term reliability test.We've owned (older) chevrolets,fords,and even dodges in the past but this thing stands out from the rest of them.This thing can tow like a bat out of hell and it still lets you know what it's made of.We have the Z71 package and it has an ok ride...what you'd expect from a pickup of its size and since it has a three inch lift kit it compromises the ride a bit.t gets about 13/16 as a usual truck

never selling it

bubba, 06/18/2009
K1500 SLE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

this truck is perfect for anyone looking for a dependable truck that you can make all the modifications you want. i have had a few problems (expected from a truck with 315000 miles on it) but nothing that can't be fixed yourself. the few problems i had were things that i thought were going to cost a fortune b/c of what the truck was doing. but they were not at all as bad as they seemed. if you are looking this truck is a trooper this is it, i backed in to a 03' cadillac cts it was $8000 of damage to it and all it did to my truck is push in the bumper.

I love my truck!

ZakVortec95, 01/03/2010
K1500 SL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

i have a 95 sierra long box 4x4 that i have done some modifications to. being 16 i like to add things to it like so far a visor avs bug visor and vent shades, cherry bomb extreme. i love it it has a lot of power it looks nice. i recomend it! btw it has a vortec 305

Love This Truck

alex1906, 01/10/2010
K1500 SLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

I bought my truck from a friend and at the time he used it to haul a racecar trailer every weekend. I purchased it with 125,000 miles - he said good luck he didn't think it would last much longer (the body and interior were in excellent shape and it mechanically sound). I got it super cheap because of his stupidity. This truck consistently hauls a horse trailer that is too big for it and does a lot of other hard work. It's pushing 240k miles and everything is still original. Of course it gets maintenance regularly and has had some minor issues (EGR valve, blower motor resistor, etc). I'm starting to get a little rust on the body right behind both doors. However, the truck is still solid.

Excellent Pickup

chrisreed82, 10/15/2010
C1500 SLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

I love my '95 GMC. I tow a trailer and haul ATVs with it. I help people move. I haul heavy loads of scrap wood out of our cabin property. Then I clean it up and cruise in style and comfort through town, and I get plenty of admiring glances and folks telling me what a beautiful truck I have and how much they loves these old GMCs. I've had no problems with it. I can work on it, it's so simply. Maintenance is a cinch. The interior is comfy and I can haul my whole family. This truck is happiest when just cruising around relaxed. It is pleasant to travel in, or work in. My best mileage yet was 18mpg, or 425 gallons on one tank, and that was pulling a light trailer. Highly recommend a '95 GMC.