Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Savana for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Great van

Terry Derian, 12/15/2015
updated 12/17/2018
1999 GMC Savana G2500 3dr Ext Van

bought this van new in 2005. The only repairs beside the normal (oil, tires, brakes, fluids) was a water pump at 185000 miles. Put 191,000 on this and was still going strong until i t was in a wreck. This was one of the most dependable vehicles i have ever owned.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Great Van

Great Van, 10/27/2008
1999 GMC Savana G1500 SLE 3dr Van

I purchased this van to replace my 3rd Astro Van. I needed something that could tow with confidence and not give up comfort. I landed on a GMC Savana with the 5.7 and an Explorer low top conversion. I purchased the van with 94,000 miles. The van runs and drive great and now has 107,000 miles. Only problem to date was the A/C went at about 105,000 miles. I love the van, although the gas milage is about 3-5 miles less on average than the Astro, but it makes up for it in overall comfort and the ability to tow my 14 foot enclosed trailer and motorcycle through the mountains of North Carolina with ease.

3.88 out of 5 stars

GMC Savana diesel

Rob AMOS, 12/13/2005
1999 GMC Savana G2500 SLE 3dr Ext Van

Great van. We use it to tow the US Bobsled to shows. Gives great power and fuel mileage for such a large van. I'm looking foward to buying the new GM Diesel van. We also take it to a lot of Nascar Races. We are very active in racing selling our products to several teams and sponsor several teams. It's not uncommen to see Nascar drivers catching a ride in our van. It can seat 15 people. All in all very satisfied.