Used 2007 GMC Envoy Consumer Reviews

$7,900

Used Envoy for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Best value for your money

RICK, 04/06/2007

I was very impressed with the comfort and performance of the 2007 Envoy, so I bought it. It drives very smooth and my kids enjoy the ride in the back seat. Even on railroad tracks or on pot holes, you almost do not feel the bumps. I am impressed with the fuel economy even though it has a lot of power. Excellent air conditioning for the hot summers. Great vehicle for the price, you won't get a better deal.

Roadmaster Delux

JohnnyG, 04/12/2007

I bought it 03/22 I have about 2200 miles and they are excellent miles. This is a road machine. You sit up in a commanding position. Ride comfort and handling prowess are superior. It has a very confident and agile feel to it while rolling down the highway. Has 18” wheels and responds very well to rapid moves. The inline 6 cy 4.2 liter with 291hp is extremely responsive when you need it. The Envoy is a very quiet comfortable ride. Wind and road noise are minimal. Gas mileage is not bad. This is an outstanding vehicle for the price.GMC has built a quality vehicle with quality parts. Fit and finish is second to none in its class

Tried the rest bought the best

rjgnwdc, 04/25/2007

I bought it 03/23 I have about 2050 miles and they are excellent miles. This is a road machine, you set up in a commanding position, ride comfort and handling prowess are all superior, It has a very confident and agile feel to it while rolling down the highway, has 18” wheels and responses very well to rapid moves. The inline 6 cy 4.2 liter w\291hp is extremely responsive when you need it. The Envoy is a very quiet ride, wind and road noise are minimal.

Ready to sell

adam, 06/30/2007

This is my second Envoy, my first was a 2002. It had massive engine problems at 2000 miles and after I totaled it from hitting a deer, I got a new one. I primarily got it for the high comfort great looks. It has little problems that make it spend days at the shop. It has also lost most of its value over the 5 months I've owned it. I would not buy another but I would rather buy an American car rather than some Honda or Toyota.

A pleasure to drive

r wind, 06/16/2007

After driving a '98 Tahoe for 9 years, with its poor brakes, poor gas mileage, and sloppy handling, it has been a real pleasure to experience the performance of my 2007 Envoy Denali. The 5.3 litre V8 out performs the 5.7 in my 98 by far and the gas mileage is at least 30% better around town. I haven't found anything I don't like about the car. Well, just one, no glove box light.

Happy In California

bobo, 11/10/2007

The Envoy performs very well. It is Great on handling and is roomy. The Navi and back seat radio and air conditioning only make it better.

Does all things well and looks great

John K., 05/01/2008

We've had mostly fords,after 10 yrs with a 97 GMC Safari AWD & no issues we decided to look at GMC. Our 96 Lincoln continental 96 was nothing but trouble & poorly built so we didn't consider Ford. We tried the new Saturn Outlook and found it to be "too large" & the cost w/options too high. We test drove the Toyota Highlander & offroad Toyota as well as the Nissan SUV. The Toyota was souless & they wouldn't negotiate. The Nissan was ok but the interior was bland. We chose the Envoy Denali because we wanted the towing capability, durability of a truck and the better fuel mileage the Denali's 8 cylinder with 4 cylinder cutout offered. We average 18 in city and 22 hywy. 1 yr later we r 100% hapy

51050