Skip to main content

$29,800

Save as much as $2,231
Select your trim:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

2021 Acadia Denali AWD... Likes and dislikes

Rudy, 01/13/2021
updated 07/18/2022
2021 GMC Acadia Denali 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Likes: Looks great, Powerful V6, very smooth transmission, solid braking, adjustable heads up display is great, plush comfortable ride on long trips, plenty of room for adults in 2nd row bucket seats, easy to navigate and personalize electronics, many safety features, defeat switch to disable stop/start feature, hidden tow hitch. Outside of the few minor personal dislikes listed below, this is a really nice vehicle, and so far I am very happy with it. Dislikes: No audible warning from blind spot monitor when using turn signal to change lanes. Loud wind noise at highway speed when roof rack cross rails are installed. Additional monthly fees for "MyGMC" internet app. The optional integrated cargo mats don't fold well, and can be frustrating when raising 3rd row seats. The right and left instrument panel clusters are designed differently than the center cluster and the outboard halves of both can be difficult to see clearly when bright sunlight is coming through the driver's window.

9 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC Acadia
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

1 out of 5 stars

1800 miles and transmission needs replaced

Jim C, 03/13/2021
2021 GMC Acadia AT4 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I purchased a 2021 GMC Acadia SLT on December 30th 2020. On March 11th (70 days and 1800 miles into my ownership) the vehicle lurched forward and the check engine light came on. I'm being told by the dealer it is a stuck valve problem that GM is aware of and put out a paper on. The transmission needs replaced. Now nobody can answer whether I'll get a new or remanufactured transmission. I obviously am disgusted this would happen to a brand new vehicle. I would expect GM to put a new transmission in not remanufactured.

2 out of 5 stars
1 out of 5 stars

MAJOR Transmission Problems

Heather , 05/24/2021
2021 GMC Acadia SLE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 9A)

We bought a brand new 2021 GMC Acadia SLE on May 1st. It was so new that it only had 4 miles on it when we left the car lot. I drove it the first week and all was fine. Fast forward to May 8th, with 519 miles on the car, and all of a sudden, my car starts shaking and had to be towed to a dealer. The dealer said it needed a new transmission and supposedly fixed it, so I got the car back on May 18th with 527 miles on it. Today, May 23rd, I got in my car again and didn’t even get a mile away from my house when my car started shaking again and alerting me the transmission and engine needs services immediately. I called another tow truck and it’s now sitting at the dealer and we will have to see what they say tomorrow morning since it’s a Sunday. Since purchasing the car on May 1st, I’ve had it to drive about 10 days and it has been at a shop basically 11 days including today. We traded in a 2016 Mazda CX-5 to have more room for our growing family and we never had any issues with it. Wishing we kept the Mazda because this has been a headache. This car has major issues for it to happen to us twice in a 3 week span. We also overheard someone at the dealership service department say ours was the 2nd Acadia to have this issue. BUYER BEWARE

Build Your 2022 Acadia
  • $34,800starting MSRP
Build & PriceGMC.com

Smooth rider

Edward Zielinski , 12/15/2020
2021 GMC Acadia AT4 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Great car for highway driving with excellent gas mileage.

Top End SUV. The sleeper among the competitors

David S. from Colorado , 12/17/2020
2021 GMC Acadia SLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

After researching SUV’s ( yes, we looked at the Telluride which is being priced way too much or MSRP) Nothing beats the Acadia in my opinion. The ride is smooth, the combination of the 3.6 L V6 engine with the 9 speed transmission is flawless, with a 6.1 second 0-60! The AWD , Led interior and exterior lights plus other features in the SLE are items which the Telluride would command a much higher price. Very satisfied with our purchase. But one you won’t regret it. On another note, odd that the SLE trim options for the review doesn’t have the 3.6L listed.... wrong!