MSRP Starting at
$29,800

Save as much as $5,004
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2021 Acadia Denali AWD... Likes and dislikes

Rudy, 01/13/2021
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Likes: Looks great, Powerful V6, very smooth transmission, solid braking, adjustable heads up display is great, plush comfortable ride on long trips, plenty of room for adults in 2nd row bucket seats, easy to navigate and personalize electronics, many safety features, defeat switch to disable stop/start feature, hidden tow hitch. Outside of the few minor personal dislikes listed below, this is a really nice vehicle, and so far I am very happy with it. Dislikes: No audible warning from blind spot monitor when using turn signal to change lanes. Loud wind noise at highway speed when roof rack cross rails are installed. Additional monthly fees for "MyGMC" internet app. The optional integrated cargo mats don't fold well, and can be frustrating when raising 3rd row seats. The right and left instrument panel clusters are designed differently than the center cluster and the outboard halves of both can be difficult to see clearly when bright sunlight is coming through the driver's window.

Top End SUV. The sleeper among the competitors

David S. from Colorado , 12/17/2020
SLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

After researching SUV’s ( yes, we looked at the Telluride which is being priced way too much or MSRP) Nothing beats the Acadia in my opinion. The ride is smooth, the combination of the 3.6 L V6 engine with the 9 speed transmission is flawless, with a 6.1 second 0-60! The AWD , Led interior and exterior lights plus other features in the SLE are items which the Telluride would command a much higher price. Very satisfied with our purchase. But one you won’t regret it. On another note, odd that the SLE trim options for the review doesn’t have the 3.6L listed.... wrong!

1800 miles and transmission needs replaced

Jim C, 03/13/2021
AT4 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I purchased a 2021 GMC Acadia SLT on December 30th 2020. On March 11th (70 days and 1800 miles into my ownership) the vehicle lurched forward and the check engine light came on. I'm being told by the dealer it is a stuck valve problem that GM is aware of and put out a paper on. The transmission needs replaced. Now nobody can answer whether I'll get a new or remanufactured transmission. I obviously am disgusted this would happen to a brand new vehicle. I would expect GM to put a new transmission in not remanufactured.

Ad
Build Your Acadia
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 5 Trims
  • $29,800starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next GMC
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Smooth rider

Edward Zielinski , 12/15/2020
AT4 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Great car for highway driving with excellent gas mileage.

It Ain't A Jeep!

Danny Roberts, 02/28/2021
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Purchased a 2021 GMC Acadia Denali Model in February. While returning to my home in South Carolina, just north of Gainesville Fl driving on I 75 at 75 MPH, vehicle went from high gear to low. This caused vehicle to swerve radically and came to a sudden stop! The vehicle only driven for 704 miles. Transmission completely destroyed! Vehicle had to be towed to dealership in Gainesville were it remained for two weeks while new transmission was installed. I traded in my Jeep Cherokee which I had purchased new and had 176,000 miles with no major problems! I do not feel safe in this vehicle! I am afraid this could happen again and there could be injuries or even loss of life. Wish I had kept the Jeep!