Skip to main content

3.6 out of 5 stars
70 reviews
1...

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2020 Acadia, so we've included reviews for other years of the Acadia since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

serious accident

Valarie Stewart, 03/17/2020
2020 GMC Acadia SLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I only had my Acadia 2020 for about a month and some ran a stop sign in front of me going 60 mph! I had my dash cam on. It was awful!! Every airbags deployed. The other lady involved had to be taken to the ER while I walked away with just a black eye. Everyone who watched the video says THAT Acadia saved your life!!!

This thing moves!!

Joe L, 09/24/2020
2020 GMC Acadia SLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

This is a review of a rental. I rented one of these and drove it 8hrs home and really really enjoyed it! First impression-roomy, comfy, well lit interior. Felt actually more like getting in a truck. Impressive. Get it on the highway, holy cow this thing MOVES! VERY quick and it's very nimble. Does not feel at all like a suv, more car like and cat quick. I'm actually looking for a Escape but dang, now this things got me thinking! I'd say the mileage was 27 on the highway, not bad. It is rock solid at 80. Have I said I seriously enjoyed driving this thing? It's really got me thinking about that Escape vs this lol.

5 out of 5 stars

Exactly the right size - great car!

JD, 03/05/2020
2020 GMC Acadia Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Pretty pricey... but it is the right size, not too big and not too small. Traded in a 2019 Tahoe - it was also a great car, but too big and "trucky." The Acadia handles more like a car - much more responsive and quicker. Wife is primary driver and she loves it!

Smooth Ride

Kevin, 11/28/2019
2020 GMC Acadia Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I have tested just about all of the midsize suv vehicles and this car by far has the best ride quality. The new transmission makes a major difference. Plus, I like that the suv isn't as large and bulky as some of the other vehicles in its class.

5 out of 5 stars

I’m very happy with my purchase

David T, 03/12/2019
updated 03/14/2022
2019 GMC Acadia SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I truly love my 2019 GMC Acadia SLT-1. I had researched cars for a long time and nothing grabbed me. Then I saw the Acadia. I immediately was drawn to the styling. I drove it and loved it. I researched the option packages and chose the SLT1. The dealer was easy to work with and I’m very happy with my Quartz Red Acadia. The ride is very comfortable and so far no complaints whatsoever. Update: After three years of ownership I am still extremely pleased with my Acadia and would definitely buy again. It’s been a pleasure to own and drive. No problems at all.

1...