2019 GMC Acadia Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 GMC Acadia Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Acadia model:

Stay clear!
By Maverick

2019 GMC Acadia SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The SUV is built very small no room for groceries or people. Car has to many safety features the seats vibrate, sounds and lights all at the same time it's a bit distracting and over whelming. The car I rented has 1200 miles on it and at a idle the whole car shakes. When you take off at a light the car shifts loudly can quickly. The cabin of the car is built low so you feel like your driving a car when you look out the windshield your looking almost level with the hood. It has thick window trim making horrible blind spots. The only thing I liked about this car was the the comfort and heating of the drivers seat and the clarity of the backup camera. If this car was givin to me I would sell it rather then keep it!

Perfect Size
By Mark

2019 GMC Acadia SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I started driving GMC trucks & SUVs in 1972. I have had them all from pickups with 3 on the tree to Yukon Xl. Jimmies, Envoys & Envoy Xl. Crew cabs regular cabs 2 wheel drive & 4x4s. I have had Terrains. This is my first Acadia & I love it. It is the perfect size for my wife & I. Easy to handle & drive. I have a 2014 GMC crewcab SLT 2 & the controls and lay out are the best.
So when we looked at the 2019 Acadia the layout and all controls are the same. They are very user friendly . The seats are very comfortable & plenty of power. My wife picked it out. The color Pepperdust with the ash leather seats is beautiful.

Great Family Vehicle
By David

2019 GMC Acadia Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Acadia Denali. The size is absolutely perfect. Plenty of space and a third row without being massive. It’s good looking inside and out, and the interior is plush and high quality. Lots of great safety and convenience features. Plus, the Acadia with the V6 is one of the best riding family SUVs out there. It has plenty of power, and it is smooth and quiet. Couldn’t be happier.

Lemon x 2 ????
By JLM

2019 GMC Acadia SLE-1 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Rented one of these new 2019 GMC Arcadia from a national rental car company. Nice looking vehicle on the outside. It was comfortable for the driver and passenger in the front seat. Middle row was a little tight for the kids. Where to start? Got on the highway and the thing started making this crazy loud noise - a rumble. The company had me stop at a nearby airport and switch it out. Yep - all the luggage and stuff. They gave me the exact same model and year. Only a few thousand miles difference. Got on the highway and the new one started making the same rumble. Came from somewhere under the car. Noise, vibration, and rattling. These accompanied us the entire way to the beach and back. Also, the smaller engine was horrible. It felt and sounded like it had a moped engine anytime you gave it the gas. I complained when I turn the car in and the attendant said that everyone who had rented this model Had complained about the size, power and noises.