Skip to main content

Used Acadia for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

I’m very happy with my purchase

David T, 03/12/2019
updated 03/14/2022
2019 GMC Acadia SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I truly love my 2019 GMC Acadia SLT-1. I had researched cars for a long time and nothing grabbed me. Then I saw the Acadia. I immediately was drawn to the styling. I drove it and loved it. I researched the option packages and chose the SLT1. The dealer was easy to work with and I’m very happy with my Quartz Red Acadia. The ride is very comfortable and so far no complaints whatsoever. Update: After three years of ownership I am still extremely pleased with my Acadia and would definitely buy again. It’s been a pleasure to own and drive. No problems at all.

Also Consider
9 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC Acadia
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

Great Family Vehicle

David, 10/14/2018
2019 GMC Acadia Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Acadia Denali. The size is absolutely perfect. Plenty of space and a third row without being massive. It’s good looking inside and out, and the interior is plush and high quality. Lots of great safety and convenience features. Plus, the Acadia with the V6 is one of the best riding family SUVs out there. It has plenty of power, and it is smooth and quiet. Couldn’t be happier.

I love the car

Gaylene, 05/02/2019
2019 GMC Acadia SLE-2 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I love this this SUV. I was driving a Z71 and I love that Truck also but it’s just way too big for me to get in and out so my Husband is driving it now he got me the GMC. And I love it so much better. Easy to get in and out very comfy to drive like our Z71 .

Transmission Ruins the whole car

John Z, 09/14/2020
2019 GMC Acadia SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have a 2019 AWD and it was great for the first 2500 miles or so, then the transmission started to slip on the 2 to 3 upshift. Now at 9100 miles it shifts horrible and you feel very downshift too. The car feels like someone is stepping on the brake between shifts. Rest of the car is ok. Looks good to me and handles ok. The stock headlights are the dimmest I've ver seen. had to upgrade bulbs just to see where I was going. Thx goodness mines a lease. RUN AWAY. Not a good car.

1 out of 5 stars

1 out of 5 stars

Damaged Rocker Panel

IJ, 07/23/2019
2019 GMC Acadia SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a brand new 2019 Acadia. Three days later, after an hour drive on a hot weather, I tried getting out of the passenger door and the rocker panel bent. From the vehicle running for an hour and being in the sun it caused the metal to expand which caused the door to catch the rocker panel and bend/damage it. GMC did not leave enough room between the door and the rocker panel. I brought my vehicle to the body shop and the body shop was told by GMC to repair the panel. It is a GMC defected and they refused to replace the rocker panel. GMC brought a rep out to look at the repair and he said "it looks good". I do not care what it looks like. I paid for a brand new vehicle. I want a new rocker panel put on, since it is a GMC defect. After a month of battling with GMC, I told them I will contact the BBB and post review like this and they told me go ahead. I will never buy another GM product. I will take my business somewhere where it is appreciated.

12345...9