Used 2008 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Mustang for Sale
Select your model:
12345...17

Pros
Cons

Great car for the money

wndsofchng06, 03/03/2011
V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my 08 Mustang with 14k on it, I now have 54k and have had zero issues. The V6 has plenty of power for any legal driving and I get up to 30 hwy mpg! I recently ordered a new rear bumper and am changing her to dual exhaust! I love this car and will probably keep it until it can go no futher!

GT/CS

qtrhorsex2, 12/17/2007
GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I got the California Special in Candy Apple Red. It is a beauty. The ride and performance are great. It is a dream to drive and the power band with the 5 speed auto is awesome. I do wish they had the louder exhaust tone from the GT500. The tire noise is evident with the combo that comes on the CS. However it isn't obnoxious. The lower seat cushions could be 2 inches longer for long road trips. Rear seat is really not usable by adults. Can get a car seat in but it is really hard to put a toddler in the seat. It is really a 2 seater like all the previous Mustangs. What makes the GT/CS worth it is it gets looks everywhere we have taken it.

Best value

JJ, 01/29/2008
V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car. Black pony with 18s, leather. Looks great, nice sound system, rides nice, adequate power. It was also relatively inexpensive for a well equiped car. Car had zero defects. Gets 24 highway for real, but averages only about 18-19 combined city/highway. Regular gas though, most performance vehicles use only premium.

Mustang Bullitt

Jeff, 11/16/2009
GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Does anyone make a better, more fun to drive car than this for the money? Plenty of power, great brakes, and handling. Gas mileage is greatly improved over my 5.0L. You can use 87- 91 octane. Feels a little more edgy with the high octane stuff but not essential for driveability. Great leather GT500 seats. The Tremec 5 speed is a dream.

Long Term Report for this '08 V6 w/ manual 5spd

Greybeard_FL, 02/04/2011
V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

back again.. last post was around this time last year.. I now have 104500 miles on my pony.. this car is just great as my daily driver. Still have original brakes and pads!! 2 repair issues: 1st was harmonic damper failed @ 75K miles. 2nd @ 85K could have been major, but was not. Pin that connects clutch pedal to clutch master cyl came loose. Ford does not make a replacement. Comment from dealer: 'That's not supposed to happen!' No, Really??!! Took pin to machine shop and modified it for $65. Fixed. Otherwise only costs are normal maintainance. Recommend that when you need new 16" tires.. replace with Pirelli P-4's. MUCH better rubber than factory originals

12345...17