Used 2000 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Mustang for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Black HB Mustang

Tim Hund, 03/24/2002

Smooth power, agile handling, smart styling and low price makes me feel good about the purchase of my Black Mustang

Classic American Muscle Car

cason234, 04/16/2012

I've owned my 2000 Mustang GT for only 9 months, and I've already put it for sale..... how can I write a favorable review of it if I don't even wish to keep it? Yet, the car really is terrific - it just doesn't stir my soul! Mine has 75,000 miles on it (bought it with 65,000), and it has been nothing but pleasure to own. I bought it and immediately lowered it with H&R springs (the wheel gap on 99-04 Mustangs is HIDEOUS), and put a Pro5.0 shifter in it. If I was keeping it, I'd put a set of Flowmasters and 4.10 gears on it. I love the fact that you have a bread and butter V8 in here that anyone can repair (if needed) that still has performance that'll whollop many cars on the road.

Good all around car

Ben Toms-Lucy, 09/09/2016
2dr Coupe

I have had 2 no major problems.

Fun economical car

Fighting Triton, 06/18/2020
2dr Convertible

Bought my 2000 Ford Mustang Convertible in Bright Atlantic Blue. The 3.8 V6 is bulletproof. The automatic transmission is smooth. Fuel efficiency is good for a V6, but the tank is a bit small. The 460 sound system sounds great but sometimes makes little noises, the leather seats are Breaking & cracking, as is some of the paint. But this car is fun to drive, especially when the top is down. It's a cheap way to get a little bit of power into your daily commute.