Used 2008 Ford Focus Sedan Consumer Reviews - 192 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Ford Focus Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

lasted 10 years with little maintenance
By Lia

2008 Ford Focus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Biggest drawback is that there's no spare tire! Also there is wind noise, and now that's it's 10 years old, it's starting to have issues, but it lasted this long with little maintenance and after being in an accident when it was new. Overall, a very good car :)

Best car EVER
By Jess Perez

2008 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I’ve had my 2008 focus for 1 year I bought it with 119k miles and I am at close to 130k I absolutely love this car. I haven’t had a single issue yet all I’ve done is change the oil. Now I am going to buy some new tires and do some annual Maintance and that’s it. It drives like a dream and never fails me. Perfect little car.

Jaeqx80
By Jermell Johnson

2008 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I brought this car used with 100,000 miles flat. I live in north Jacksonville. I have drove this car to Orlando, Atlanta, West Palm Beach, Miami. I had to get one motor mount fixed and two transmission mounts fixed. But other then that it's great on gas, solid ride, but very loud.A lot of road noise. You can hear everything that's going on outside. And on windy days, that's all you hear.

A very good car!
By Andrew

2008 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My 2008 Ford Focus was purchased new nearly 10 years ago. I have overall been very pleased with no repair issues. I do not like not having anti-lock brakes or a cruise control. The instrumentation could be a bit more fancy but very functional. Great for city driving. On long trips the ride is not very confortable as the seats are thin. However, overall I am very pleased with the car!

2008 Ford Focus 5 speed manual Excellent car!!
By focus

2008 Ford Focus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought nearly a year ago great car. Just typical stuff...just tires so far. 175,000 Excellent on gas nothing under 33 mpg and as much as 38 mpg. Shifting the manual transmission is great. Smooth clutch. Lots of headroom. I can wear workboots and still shift...pedals aren't too close together. Great car for the money. Had a 2002 Focus that was expensive to maintain but had 240,000 miles on it when I sold it and was still running great. Lots of people swear by Toyota....Ford Focus is a great car without spending a lot of $$$