Used 2006 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews

Used Focus for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...34

Pros
Cons

LOVE MY FOCUS

MMUSSO, 05/04/2010
ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the car right off the lot in June of '06 with 61 miles on it. it has been a great car wit great gas milage. the only mechanical issue I have had is the CD player quit working twice, warranty fixed that. I do have the brake noise (coming from the rear drums) like I have read others have issues with, replaced the tired last year because the husband ran over a screw. but that's not the car's fault. Does squeak going over bumps, handles better in snow that it did with the factory tires (can't remember which brand, but they were not pirelli's) And it could have better sound proofing.

Very Reliable Car!

sobefobik, 03/14/2011
ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Overall this has been a great car and I would purchase another. I have put over 110,000 on this car in 4 years with no problems other than replacing the alternator, which is a cheap fix. The CD player did break, too. Also, the rear brakes are very squeaky, which seems to be a common problem with the car. I've driven this on several trips each being 2,000+ miles with NO problems.

My Focus

Ron Holmes, 01/09/2006
ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned a 2003, 2004 and a 2006 Focus. I have enjoyed driving each one. I also own a Ford 500 and it sIts in the garage most of the time. The Focus is a fun car to drive.

Good car for the money

Tony P., 03/05/2006
ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I find this car to be a good value; lots of room, good performance, great gas mileage. It sort of reminds me of a mini-SUV. The seats are overstuffed and very comfortable. It has the road manners of a more expensive car. This car has surprising power for a 4 cylinder vehicle. Fully featured with power windows, locks, tilt steering, and an excellent audio system. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Ford Focus wagon

percy abols, 07/20/2006
ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Went to look at the new Fusion and ended getting the Focus - on impulse. What attracted us was the exterior design and the comfortable interior. Following a brief test drive, we found the car peppy and fun to drive. One can quickly exceed the speed limit without noticing it. The car is my wife's city run about. The only problem we had was with the AC. Turns out that one cable was improperly connected at the factory - hence the problem. It has been corrected and all is well. Should have gotten cruise - perhaps we will get it installed at a later date though the expense gives one pause for thought.

12345...34