Used 2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

Used Fiesta for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Great car, great value - tight, quiet ride

findbrian, 05/15/2015
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Sold a 2012 Civic LX to my daughter and bought one of these a few weeks ago for $15,000 (SE model, Magnetic gray). Have about 700 miles on it and the ride is tight over bumps (very solid suspension!), handles and steers great, and is a genuine fun drive. the 120hp engine is pretty peppy all things considered. Averaging 31mpg mixed driving so far, which is about what my Civic gave me. Really a fun car with great exterior styling. Threw a all-around tint job on it and I'm done! So far loving this thing. Really saved a chunk off MSRP, as all I wanted was the factory Ford aluminum wheels and the SYNC system, and that's what I got. Ford's 0% financing was great as well (interest-free is great).

My ford fiesta

Robbie Caporizzo, 07/22/2016
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Soo far it's been a great car for the price.For an economy car,it definately has alot of options. Great styling,a little slow of the line,but at highway speeds you hit the gas and it goes.I am very pleased.Great car for the money exceellent gas milage.Most tanks average over 30 mpg, if not closer to 35 and up depending on the driving I do.

The Grown-ups Go-Cart

Matthew J, 11/30/2016
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

It's small. Real small. It goes awesome. It's good on gas. It handles amazing.

Fun car

Robert DiPrete, 03/14/2017
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Goes great in snow with winter tires. Easy to park in tight spaces. Not one mechanical or quality problem.

My 2015 Fiesta saved my life

Austin Hubler, 07/19/2019
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

It was a fun, small, little go cart. I never had a single problem with it, of course I had the 5-speed manual transmission. it got great gas mileage, and always put a smile on my face on a back road. It has a wonderful interior compared to the other cars at this price point. It also has a very nice smooth ride. It was a great car until someone decided to hit me head on while going 35-40 mile per hour, all the air bags deployed and I was left completely unharmed other than a couple of tense muscles. It did such a great job protecting me when I needed it most I decided to buy another brand new one! overall I am so happy with this car.

12345...7