Used 2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:

Saved my life
By Doug

2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I’m not going to lie...I was skeptical when I first bought the car. I went from a large sedan to a subcompact hatchback. I fell in love with this car. Even though it’s only 120hp it still has a powerful feel to it because I feel that’s all this car really needs. The steering is very agile and responsive. It’s no sports car by any means but it’s definitely fun to drive, especially on long country roads. Despite the horsepower it still gets up there on highways also. The transmission was a little funky but when I brought the concern to the dealership they fixed it right away and now you wouldn’t even know it had a problem to begin with. The room for rear passengers is tight but manageable and the trunk is pretty big for a car in its class. This car also saved my life and maybe that’s why I’m a little biased to it. I was with friends driving home one day in the rain when the car in front of me got cut off. The other driver slammed on his brakes and I had little to no response time going 40 mph in the pouring rain. I slammed right into the back of him and me and my friends walked away with little to no injuries expect total shock. My fiesta was still driveable and only had exterior damage to the bumper and headlight. In any other car I feel the damage would have been much more extensive. My car was repaired and still drives on the road today with no signs it was even in an accident. I wouldn’t trade this car for the world (at least not right now lol). If you’re looking for a reliable car that’s good on gas, fun to drive, and is safe then the fiesta is the way to go

Faulty tranny problems
By Lauren Scapin

2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Ford Fiesta have a faulty transmission, Ford is aware and extended the warranty. However the problem is the faulty tranny causes the clutches to fail which is an $1800 repair and this they don't cover!! NEVER BUY A FORD!!

Nice little car
By Chris

2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

It's a small compact car I got for my wife. Have only had about a month, but seems very nice. Got it with 11,000 miles. My wife uses locally, but it's pretty decent. The pick up is good for a little car. It's titanium model so it loaded with extras, heated seats, navigation, leather seats, moon roof. Anyway car was $11,000, it's 2014, so no complaints so far.

Love my skittle !
By jill layne

Good gas mileage

nice little car
By Michele Martens

2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I was looking for a smaller newer car. This 2014 Ford Fiesta is great. The one thing I Wish it had is a backup camera.

a year later I still love this car. and I still wish it had a backup camera. But the smaller size makes it maneuverable and easier to park. It is comfortable on day trips too.