Used 2013 Ford Fiesta Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Fiesta for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Transmission is awful, seats rusted, cheap car

Patrick Corso, 02/13/2016
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Powershift SE model. The transmission is awful always jittering, clutch burning out unusually fast, the metal under the seats rusted COMPLETELY in a after leaving the dealership, plastic components in the car are prone to breaking, and not a whole lot of space anywhere. I owned this car for one year and finally washed my hands of it. The transmission is my biggest issue with this car it is absolutelyour awful and causes the clutch to burn early, the dealer only offers replacements not a fix, I would never recommend this car to anyone.

Driver's Nightmare

sergey, 11/10/2015
S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

It has well-documented problems with transmission (clutch). I wish I'd read this before buying it. It jerks when starts moving and feels absolutely unsafe when driving it. A good exterior design is what makes people to be attracted by this car. It's heavily overprices and it's losing its value very fast (60% over 2 years).

Piece of garbage

ihatefordtoo, 02/27/2014
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Ford should be ashamed to have their name on the Fiesta. The car from makes very loud grinding noise which the dealer tells me is normal (get used to it), it lurches, it halts and seems to have trouble moving forward from a light, as if the transmission is slipping. If you are on a hill you need to keep one foot on the brake and the other on the gas pedal or you will roll back into the car behind you. I firmly believe the car should be recalled and Ford should own up to their poor design. I will never buy another Ford product!

Defective Car

Sandra Cisneros, 04/26/2016
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I would not recommend this car to anybody. I bought a ford fiesta 2013 two years ago and since then it has been at the dealership for the transmission clutch. This is the 3rd time the clutch will be replaced. It hesitates and shutters. Overall, I feel like I threw my money down the drain, I bought extended warranty but what if I didn't buy the warranty? I would be paying some dollars to fix it. I don't understand why Is Ford isn't doing nothing to fix this issue. Us consumers are losing money.

Ford Fiesta with UNSAFE transmission problems

Ernest, 01/24/2016
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

These cars seem to have transmission problems that haunt the car and the dealers do not have a solution. Our fiesta has had this problem for 2 years. I will also shut off on the road leaving you unsafely trapped in traffic. The dealer still can't fix it. All the recalls have been done. Its on it's third engine computer (PCM), and its been in the dealers garage for months on end! Even now its been there for 2 weeks since it just is too unsafe to drive on the freeway. We have had problems from everything from doors closing, to the entertainment system mic breaking. I have a 91 Toyota pickup that has been more reliable than this car. UPDATE: transmission quit, dealer did ANOTHER rebuild on it. Now its messing up again, gotta keep taking it in until the warranty runs out. I'm so done with Ford automobiles!!

12345...10