List Price Range

Used F-450 Super Duty for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Outstanding Family Truck

John, 03/09/2009
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

We have the King cab and have people looking at it, asking all kinds of questions and commenting on its good looks every week. The truck is a super hauler, looks great, fun to drive (Wife claims its her's) and is a perfect combination with our 40' toy hauler.

a real expensive piece of junk!

ty butler, 06/23/2009
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I have had all of fords diesels and this one is absolutely the worst. Been in shop 13 times and has to go again. Radiator blown, egr valves clogged many times, and this regeneration is a joke. DO NOT buy this truck, just throw 50k out your window!

dont buy one

Breaking me, 08/05/2009
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I have had my truck for 12 months, it has been in the shop 16 times for a little over 180 days but ford will not buy back! one problem after another. currently if has been in the shop for over 30 days,last week they where test driving it before calling me to pick it up after 3 weeks in and it sucked a valve on the test drive. They cant even keep it running long enough to give it back to me from the previous repair.

Not a real super duty

chris garland, 02/29/2008
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I am a car hauler. my max weight is 20,000 lb. I have 19,000 (5 months ) miles on the truck with 3 week in the shop for repairs on the cooling system. It has been hard to do business with kind of preformance.

Towing 40 foot toy hauler

esetter3391, 09/05/2007
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Purchased my 2008 F450 on a Tuesday, had the 5th wheel installed on Wednesday and left for the Florida Keys on Friday with 450 miles on the truck. We pulled the 40 foot toy hauler with 3 Harleys in the back, estimated 18,500 pounds and had no problems running in the tow haul mode. Great truck, but it does like a gallon of fuel. We averaged around 7.3 MPG on the trip of about 3,000 miles. My truck has 4.88 gears and turns about 2500 RPM at 65 miles per hour. We ran with the cruise on 70 most of the time. the truck now has about 8,000 miles on it and we love the truck except the mileage. We get about 11.5 MPG around town.

12345...9