Used 1996 Ford F-250 Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used F-250 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great truck

bigbubba357m, 10/07/2010
HD XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have owned new and old Ford p/u. The body styles of these trucks are the best. The last 1994 Ford I had I finally sold at 523,000 miles this one now has 212,000 miles. Not a problem yet.

7.3 nothing better

T Black, 04/14/2004
HD XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

Bought used with 17k, station in san diego for two years and drove home up in Washington State just short of us/candian border(1400 miles oneway) 4 times a year. Best ride and fuel economy for a 3/4 ton truck (avg 18, best 23 mpg). Never miss a beat and and easy on the pocket. Currently hauling 26 ft TravelTrailer and no lack of power.

exceptional truck for being almost 20 years old

Aaron, 11/30/2015
HD XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

The 7.3 turbo diesel is excellent tied to the 5 speed manual transmission. The drivers seat is comfortable after 200k while the interior is like new for its age. awesome heat in the winter and cold factory ac in the summer. Owned for 3 years after purchase replaced turbocharger, glow plugs and o rings on fuel injectors, waterpump and fuel lift pump. Would recommend removing ebpv on turbo as it sticks in the winter which can cause your turbo bearings to go out as did on my truck.

An excellent truck

Jim, 12/18/2005
HD XLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

I am the original owner. This truck has lived up to its maker's name ... Ford Tough. The brake problems that plagued earlier models is gone. This truck has no rattles. It pulls and pulls. I have the original batteries and they are still good. I have carried 4000 lbs in the back with no problem. I highly recommend this as a work truck for anyone as it has been reliable. The only repairs I have done are a starter relay, brakes, shocks, and glow plug relay. Thats it!

Love that truck

Ping lou, 04/13/2003
HD XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

This vehicle dose what it is supposed to