Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used F-250 Super Duty for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

Well built...powerful engine

Terry, 12/11/2016
    2014 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr SuperCab LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is designed to be a workhorse. I tow a 35' fifth wheel; often through mountains. The F-250 doesn't even notice it. Braking is excellent. I've owned Chevy's and Toyotas, but for hauling and heavy loads, I'll take the Ford F-250.

4 out of 5 stars
    4 out of 5 stars
    3 out of 5 stars
    3 out of 5 stars

Don’t buy Ford anything

C. Cloud, 04/29/2020
    updated 04/30/2021
    2014 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

My F250 is nothing but trouble, I had to purchase a new $18,000 motor at 110,000 miles. No help from Ford. Had to purchase 3 different brake calipers, (almost died when last one left me without brakes). Truck eats tire. Always has some sort of service needed. I hate this Truck... I bought it new in 2014 and paid $60,000+. Ford is a joke. UPDATE: 04/30/21 Edmunds asked for an update today. Well, still own this POS, current shows 147K miles... Spent yesterday at my local Ford dealer getting a recall taken care of. Check engine light has been on for several days, thought surely whatever it is would be no big deal since new motor only has 37K. WRONG AGAIN, this time it needs a new DEF reservoir. Another $1200 repair for me. Oh, and of course the "extreme heavy duty" brakes that were installed a year ago are already below 3mm so those need replaced again too!!!! Want to make it rain at the repair shop? Buy an F-250....

2 out of 5 stars