2021 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews

$33,375

Save as much as $2,668
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Electrical problems

John , 07/21/2021
XLT 4dr SuperCab 6.5 ft. SB (3.3L 6cyl 10A)

I purchased a brand new 2021 Ford F-150 and the second day I drove it I experienced electrical problems I would walk by the truck and hear clicking like the door wants to unlock but it doesn’t and then heat was stuck on high when the AC was on it was blowing Hot air and the seat warmers would come on and it’s July there seams to be a problem with the trucks coming out of the Kansas City Missouri plant.

Rusty!

bryson , 04/04/2021
XLT 4dr SuperCab 6.5 ft. SB (3.3L 6cyl 10A)

Just got a 2021 XLT 4x4 and took it home to realize there’s rust all over the diff and the connectors to the drive shaft. The rust has sprayed all over the undercarriage. I took it back to the dealer only to receive a rude service manager telling me they won’t do anything and it’s only surface rust. Well if it’s only surface rust at least offer to clean it! I don’t see how any rust is not something to worry about. It’s a beautiful truck but I’m definitely bummed on this...

1 out of 5 stars

Front seats

Michael Smith, 04/22/2021
XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.0L 8cyl 10A)

Just purchased a new 2021 F150 Super Cab. Found the front seats too narrow and the bolsters on the pad way too hard. In fact so hard they hurt your hips after 15 minutes of driving. I have had other friends drive it and they all agree. I also have a 2016 F250 and the seats are beautiful and comfortable. I measured the difference and found the 2021 seats were 4" narrower. I am not a big guy, 5' 10" 180lbs. but cannot stand driving this new truck. I have had it back to the dealer and complained to Ford and neither want to do anything about this problem. I have tried the new Dodge and Chev trucks and found the seats a lot more comfortable to the point where I am going to trade this Ford in on a new Dodge or Chev.

ad labelAd
Build Your F-150
At a Glance:
  • 6 Colors
  • 2 Trims
  • $29,290starting MSRP

4 out of 5 stars

Technology and Service need to catch up

Elwyn, 10/21/2021
XL 4dr SuperCab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (3.3L 6cyl 10A)

I really like my truck. It is a 2021 F-150. I prefer Android over Apple. Android Auto is a freaking joke. It can burn through data like a laser. My service department doesn't know anything about it either. Android Auto once connected will not allow me to turn it off. I have to go to apps, force stop, turn off the truck, restart my phone then I can go back to normal. I hate Android Auto or Ford's lack of connectivity. If I could simply switch it off and back on when I wanted not so bad but I hate that Ford doesn't have a way to do that and neither does Android.

2 out of 5 stars