Used 2010 Ford Expedition SUV Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Expedition SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:

good looking and very comfortable
By jc

2010 Ford Expedition SUV EL King Ranch 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

rides really well. lots of room for passengers and cargo. nice ride for long trips. fuel milage is so so, but for what it is, not bad.

94,000 Miles - Great- Best of my last five SUV's.
By Robert Sabiston Sr.

2010 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This 2010 Expedition EL Limited has been a wonderful automobile. Four wheel drive has always worked great in snow, sand & all situations. Navigation System works great but I wish the system had enough memory for 100 locations rather than just 50. Engine, Transmission and power running boards all great. Everything still works properly.

helped my daughters family buy a 2010
By Gary Sisk

2010 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

My kids just bought it during the Christmas Holiday. So the review is way slanted towards the "we love it" factor. A better review would be one after owning it a year or more. But so far the Expedition is great. Plenty of room for their growing family, handles great in the snow which is a plus as the NW has been getting hit this winter. They got 20+ miles to the gallon of gas on their trip from Oregon back home to Montana, which is better then my 05 Expedition KR by 5 mpg. Its beautiful, safe, very comfortable and handles like on rails, what more could you ask for. But these 5.4 modular engines can be a problem, most worked out by 2010. This one had low miles so I hope will be trouble free. It was a one owner rig and appeared to be well maintained.

Update, one year later
The unit has been great. I did have to fix a couple small things ( 1 window regulator 55.00, 1 fan control 38.00) because of lack of maintenance by PO but other then that the Expedition has worked without any problems. I would still highly recommend it.

Love my Expedition!
By tdezzutti

2010 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We LOVE our 2010 Expedition! When car shopping
we were looking at Acadia's and Enclaves, but when the I test drove the Expedition I was in LOVE! I was so impressed, it drove like a car! I love that adults can actually sit comfortably in the third row plus we have plenty of cargo space. I am a mom of three kiddos and two 120 pound dogs so we love our Expedition on road trips cause everyone has plenty of room! I average about 14.5 mpg in city and 20-21 mpgs on HWY if I'm not romping on it LOL. I think the Expedition is a great family friendly vehicle that will not only keep your family safe but is also a stylish ride for moms like me who do not want to do the mini van =)

My favorite feature, hmmm would have to be all the safety features!

What is up with these windows? This will be my last
By ksimon1115

2010 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd and most expensive expedition. I bought a Limited edition with almost every option available. One thing that had frustrated me with the Expedition is the power windows. Forget these lemons opening during the winter. None of them open when the weather is cold. Now, in the middle of summer, my passenger side window has failed. A week later, my driver side window has failed. I'm looking at over $700 in repairs on power windows that continue to work on every other model car in the world! This, on a $55,000 car less than 2 years old. Ford could use their celebrated profits and hire an engineer who can design a power window that actually works! My last Expedtion.

Roomy interior. Ride is fairly smooth.

Hmmm, how about windows that work for more than a couple of months. Design a cargo net. That's not too tough. Then, create an engine that doesn't need all 8 cylinders running on the interstate. Great idea thought up by a competitor that I hear actually works.