Skip to main content

Used Escape for Sale
Select your model:
12345...14

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

All In for Ford Escape Titanium

Jay Weaver, 03/21/2020
2020 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We had an Escape previously and really liked it. Never had any trouble except replacing the battery (normal maintenance). Easy car to get around for two mature folks. I didn't like the torque steer (front wheel drive) but my wife really liked it (her car). The new Titanium literally drives itself if you want it to. It's got radar sensors all around the car to keep you aligned and not tailgating the car in front of you.It has all wheel drive so not torque steer. It's a smaller SUV that's perfect for a couple of people. It has alot of buttons, knobs and data everywhere Even has a heads up display like a jet fighter. It also has the 2.0 Liter Turbo that gets with it..

3 out of 5 stars

2020 Escape Titanium

Boston Area, 03/26/2020
2020 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I purchased a 2020 Escape Titanium AWD in December 2019. I am thoroughly impressed by the design, technology and performance. The 2 liter turbo provides great performance, especially in sport mode. With the advanced cruise control in economy mode I am able to exceed the projected mileage on long trips. It handles and rides great and has proven to be a very functional and comfortable vehicle for both the city and highway for me any my wife. Much improved over the earlier Escape models and stands out among the competition.

SUPER CAR

Doug Lau, 04/02/2020
2020 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I purchased a 2020 Ford Escape Titanium in November 2019. i also drove a similar 2019 model. No comparison, the 2020 is far superior. Everything Ford has done in the redesign is positive. The 2020 costs a little more, but well worth the additional costs. Technology abounds in this SUV. Smooth ride and plenty of power with the 250 HP engine. Rear set legroom is amazing with the ability to move the rear seats. If you are looking at a 2019 at a lower price, be sure to drive a 2020 before you decide. My bet is that you will buy the 2020. All the latest technology and Ford intuition is in the 2020. drive the latest thing on the street from Ford. You will not be sorry. Truly a great SUV.

Great small SUV

Paul D, 06/07/2020
updated 06/09/2022
2020 Ford Escape SEL 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A)

I’ve been looking for a new vehicle since March. I’ve driven all the small SUV’s including Rogue,Terrain,Equinox,RAV4 and others at least twice. I was down to the Rogue an Terrain. Some prices were ridiculous so I looked at a Corsair, which I loved but couldn’t afford. I then drove an Escape and it fit me perfect, interior was great and I leased it. It’s a lot smaller than my Grand Caravan, but it has a lot more room than some of the others I tried. It drives great, the 3 cylinder move the car really good. I’d recommend trying one before purchasing a vehicle in this category. After 2 years of ownership, I still feel the same about the Escape! I have had no problems with the vehicle. The only maintenance has been oil changes and tire rotations. One recall was handled during the last oil change. With gas prices skyrocketing, the Escape has been the car to have. I’ve averaged 27mpg around town and 32 on the highway. One trip the vehicle averaged 39mpg! It’s a very easy car to drive, and having been thru 2 winters, it goes great in the snow. I still recommend the Escape!

Very Impressive

Max, 11/15/2019
2020 Ford Escape S 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A)

My family and I just upgraded from a 2014 Escape with the 2.0 turbo to the 2020 3cyl turbo and we are extremely happy! That absolutely packed this thing with functional technology and style! At first we were apprehensive about the smaller engine but the performance difference is barely noticeable from our last Escape. I’m sure the new 2.0 is much better but we are extremely happy with the 3cyl and the gas mileage. It is very comfortable and roomier then the previous model. We live in Colorado and have taken it up over the passes as well without a single issue and plenty of power to spare. Highly recommend the new Escape!

12345...14