2020 Ford Escape SUV Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $6,920
Select your model:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

All In for Ford Escape Titanium

Jay Weaver, 03/21/2020
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We had an Escape previously and really liked it. Never had any trouble except replacing the battery (normal maintenance). Easy car to get around for two mature folks. I didn't like the torque steer (front wheel drive) but my wife really liked it (her car). The new Titanium literally drives itself if you want it to. It's got radar sensors all around the car to keep you aligned and not tailgating the car in front of you.It has all wheel drive so not torque steer. It's a smaller SUV that's perfect for a couple of people. It has alot of buttons, knobs and data everywhere Even has a heads up display like a jet fighter. It also has the 2.0 Liter Turbo that gets with it..

2020 Escape Titanium

Boston Area, 03/26/2020
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I purchased a 2020 Escape Titanium AWD in December 2019. I am thoroughly impressed by the design, technology and performance. The 2 liter turbo provides great performance, especially in sport mode. With the advanced cruise control in economy mode I am able to exceed the projected mileage on long trips. It handles and rides great and has proven to be a very functional and comfortable vehicle for both the city and highway for me any my wife. Much improved over the earlier Escape models and stands out among the competition.

SUPER CAR

Doug Lau, 04/02/2020
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I purchased a 2020 Ford Escape Titanium in November 2019. i also drove a similar 2019 model. No comparison, the 2020 is far superior. Everything Ford has done in the redesign is positive. The 2020 costs a little more, but well worth the additional costs. Technology abounds in this SUV. Smooth ride and plenty of power with the 250 HP engine. Rear set legroom is amazing with the ability to move the rear seats. If you are looking at a 2019 at a lower price, be sure to drive a 2020 before you decide. My bet is that you will buy the 2020. All the latest technology and Ford intuition is in the 2020. drive the latest thing on the street from Ford. You will not be sorry. Truly a great SUV.

Ad
Build Your Ford Escape S
At a Glance:
  • 10 Colors
  • 5 Trims
  • $24,885starting MSRP

Great small SUV

Paul D, 06/07/2020
SEL 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A)

I’ve been looking for a new vehicle since March. I’ve driven all the small SUV’s including Rogue,Terrain,Equinox,RAV4 and others at least twice. I was down to the Rogue an Terrain. Some prices were ridiculous so I looked at a Corsair, which I loved but couldn’t afford. I then drove an Escape and it fit me perfect, interior was great and I leased it. It’s a lot smaller than my Grand Caravan, but it has a lot more room than some of the others I tried. It drives great, the 3 cylinder move the car really good. I’d recommend trying one before purchasing a vehicle in this category.

Horrible vibrations

Not a big fan. , 11/05/2020
SEL 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A)

Prior to purchasing this vehicle, please take note that when driving it you will experience horrible vibrations at 1500 RPM. I didn’t feel it during my short test drive. However, on my way home from the dealership I felt it and immediately called the sales rep. He said not to worry the vehicle is under warranty. I made a service appointment all to find out that this is actually normal due to a technology related to the transmission. It’s unbelievable to me that Ford will jeopardize vehicle performance for technology. I’m a loyal Ford customer and have had only great experiences with all my ford vehicles, including the work trucks for our business. This time I’m not happy. I miss the smooth drive from my edge.

12345...11