Skip to main content
$37,945

Save as much as $1,280
Select your trim:
12345...6

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 Edge, so we've included reviews for other years of the Edge since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love the Edge

CJenC, 06/05/2021
2021 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I recently purchased a 2021 Ford Edge SEL AWD fully loaded. I was originally considering the Bronco Sport but it is a little too small for my needs. So I decided to take the Edge out for a test drive. I was really taken by surprise! I am absolutely in love with this vehicle. It comes with great safety features. The interior is very spacious and comfortable. The seats are super supportive and the active x material is easy to clean. I find the layout very well thought out and intuitive. There is soft touch material throughout the cabin. 12 inch infotainment Sync 4 system is awesome. Love the wireless Apple car play. The turbo 2.0L is peppy. I have to travel up some steep hills and the Edge glides right on up without strain. No issues merging on the interstate either. Would I go drag racing with it? Probably not, then again I wouldn’t take a midsize suv on the strip. The storage is awesome. I also love the panoramic moon roof. It is a pleasure to drive, has excellent road manners, great technology and amazing storage. It might not be a perfect SUV according to the critics but it is the perfect SUV for me.

Transmission issues

Epilepsy Fighter, 06/11/2021
2021 Ford Edge ST 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

We have had our 2021 Edge in the shop for about a week now. The engine stalled on us multiple times. The dealership replaced one part, but it is still getting stuck shifting between gears. Only 2000 miles.

2 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars

had one before, lease was up during covid, missed

mmblack, 02/28/2022
2022 Ford Edge Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

now very happy to have the Edge Titanium back, great value, great bells and whistles

Living on the Edge

James R. Welter, 12/03/2021
2021 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Love this car (2021 SUV) smooth, quite ride I basically have the standard stuff, blind spot signal, lane guidance etc. I would prefer a gear shift vs the wheel which most new cars now have. My 2014 Escape had more voice commands available. Other then that so far it's a great 500 miles). They don't have my model listed (SE front wheel drive).

Ford Edge Titanium

R. Nelson, 01/30/2022
2022 Ford Edge Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I have had this vehicle for less than a month. A better vehicle than my 2011 Edge. Interior is great with leather seats and a great radio. The acceleration is smooth and peppy. So far a SUV had met my expectations.

12345...6