Used 2015 Ford Edge SUV Consumer Reviews - 70 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Edge SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Just what we were looking for
By Cab

2015 Ford Edge SUV Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

We love the size..We are able to get in and out of the Edge very easily. No problem with not enough room for your legs to swivel in and out of the seats..Not low and uncomfortable. The doors open wide enough to give you plenty of room to maneuver. Very nice feeling leather covered steering wheel. Had good pick up when I punched it to get on the freeway. Nice surprise..Traveled in the rain.. Good traction.. Only thing I am going to change are the headlights.. I want very bright lights. We live in the country and travel winding mountain roads..I am putting the brightest lights I can get on it..but the ones on it do light up good enough. I just wand VERY bright great lights..Plenty of room for hauling groceries and over night gear when traveling..Seats lay down easy..push of a button! We went from a Mercury Mariner to the Edge.. Sooo glad we found it.. A great size for replacing the out of production Mercury Mariner that we loved for years..I thought I wouldn’t find anything near as good..but I was wrong.. The EDGE is a 5 STAR in my book..

Putting the Sport into SUV
By Alex

2015 Ford Edge SUV Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I first leased this vehicle due to the price but I have never been happier with now owning a vehicle. The Ford Edge Sport packs a big punch with the twin turbo 2.7L engine. The interior is really nice and super quiet on the road. I would recommend staying away from the 21 inch rims if you're in an area that gets potholes. I blew out 3 tires and those are pricey. The SYNC system seems to lag sometimes and does not have apple or android play.

I'm very indecisive
By LISA MAYS

2015 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Not a gas saver filling up more than I did with my other car it's newer but can't really hold it candle to other SUVs the ride is smooth getting the entertainment system to synchronize is very poor my rating is A3 what I recommend this car in the future very indecisive.

$45,000 Nightmare!!!
By Debbie L

2015 Ford Edge SUV Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Only uses premium gas. Oil pan is plastic and constantly leaks and has to be replaced. Not kept in stock, has to be ordered then takes 2 whole days for repair from start to finish. pistons misfired and took a month for replacements to happen. battery dies and must be replaced by a dealer due to location of battery and stupid ecoboost. tires only lasted until 25,000 miles. this will be the last Ford we buy. this car has been nothing but a nightmare and we bought it with just 10 miles on it. ugh!

Same old ford problems
By Jack B

2015 Ford Edge SUV Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

They seem to still be having problems with the front PTO transfer unit. Mine needed to be replaced at 90k miles.