Used 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

An Honest Review
By BrandonL

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my Ram 1500 April 25, 2015 in California (I now moved back to Oklahoma). I currently have 172,000 miles on my Ram 1500 and I bought it when it had 97k miles on it. I can honestly say I really do love this truck. I own a junk removal business and I use a 12 ft long trailer and you can imagine that I haul a lot of stuff with my truck. When I was answering the reviews about this truck I couldn't think of much to give it bad reviews on. I think the only thing that bothers me about this truck is the headlights, because they hardly light up the road at night. The other negative about this truck is the navigation kind of stinks. Now for the repairs, I have had to do 3 repairs to this truck. I had 1 fuse replaced, A couple of solenoids in the transmission needed to be replaced at 150k miles, and the camshaft wore out around 150k. Other than that it has been an amazing truck!

engine issues
By dave S.

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

purchased this vehicle and i have replaced coil packs, injectors, cam on the left side 4 lifters, and will probably be replacing lifters and a cam on the right. do not like that the mirror leds cannot be diy replacement, and the dealership is so freaking expensive 200 hour

Overall a great truck
By Lex pace

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

No problems in 120000 miles. Decent gas mileage. Comfortable interior

RAM-1 OTHERS-0
By pabubs

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

After testing all (and I mean ALL) other pickups in this class I chose Ram without hesitating. It offers everything I wanted and fit the bill perfectly. I put close to 3K miles on it on a X-country trip this summer and averaged 22MPG on the hwy and 16.5 in the city for 19.1 overall. It also will easily accommodate the 6K pound travel trailer I intend to purchase in the next year or two. Dollar-for-dollar it is the best choice available.

I highly approve!
By lkellyharley

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm not going into details because many other have already done so. However this is an awesome truck. I'm continually impressed by it performance and ride quality. I bought mine at the Dodge Big Event year end close-out, so I got a great deal.

Absolutly the Hemi. It's actually taken me by surprise and ripped my hands from the steering wheel. It wants to go more than I do and I like to go. Also, the MPG is very good because of the MDS shutting down 4 cylinders.

Ditch the OEM Goodyear tires. They wear entirely too fast and have near zero wet traction. I'm very greatful for the traction control. I may have put my truck in a ditch by now without it.