Used 2013 Dodge Dart Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Dart for Sale
Select your model:
12345...23

Pros
Cons

What a car!

burdman660, 09/28/2012

I've only had the car a week but I'm so impressed. For the money, you can't beat it. Its sexy inside and out. I love driving it. The 1.4 L turbo is awesome. I have the dual clutch auto and it makes the drive really fun. Get the uconnect 8.4" display. It's really intuitive and makes the car fun and comfortable. The ride and handling is great, the gas mileage and power is great. My only regret is not having the power seats with lumbar adjustment. Other than that, it's amazing. LED tail lamps, projector head lamps, upscale interior, 17" rims, awesome power and milage... buy the car, It will shatter your perception of compacts. This is a daily driver that makes the ride exciting.

Good car for a Good price

jbrown33, 02/03/2015
SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This was my first brand new car and I must say I am rather pleased at how it has held up in the past year. I read so many bad reviews about this car but i must say i have very little to no issues and i've put the poor thing through the ringer in the past year adding 45000km. I lived in northern mb for my first winter with the car and was a little concerned about how it would hold up in -40C weather but it did great. I never had trouble starting it. The only issue i had was hose claps kept cracking in the cold causing me to leak coolant, which resulted in my engine over heating but that's about it. I love the way the car drives and handles it has such a solid feel to it, not cheap or rattly

Almost Perfect!

bikenut11, 04/14/2013

This is the second 2013 Dart I've owned as the first one was totaled in an accident at 2000 miles. (other drivers fault 100%). My new dart is just past 2000 miles now. Obviously I really liked the car - enough to buy the exact same model, trim and color twice. Both cars had/have zero issues at all. You absolutely cannot beat the value for your money in the economy class. This car is FUN to drive and packed full of features in a very good looking body. The 1.4L turbo has typical spool lag as all turbos do, but the performance in light of the fuel economy is a fantastic balance. It's a sporty ECONOMY car, remember that and you'll be happy.

2013 Dodge Dart Ralleye 1.4l Turbo Auto Trans

dleininger, 09/17/2012

It was painful for me, but I had to trade in my 2011 Dodge Charger R/T AWD for something with better mpg's and a lower monthly payment. I knew the Dart's just came out, and I liked the idea of staying with a Dodge. After some research online I knew I had to have the Ralleye trim. The exterior looks on the Ralleye trim are what sets it apart from the limited. I opted for the $1300 1.4l turbo motor and another $1100 for the auto transmission. I'm glad I did because this turbo is FUN to drive! Obviously my Charger had more power, but this Dart is a fun and stylish alternative to a Honda Civic, or Toyota Corolla, etc. The seats are nice and bolstered too, which I really like, very sporty.

Why the Dart is underrated

dartman4, 06/29/2013

The Dodge Dart is a highly underrated new car. I own an SXT 1.4 Turbo manual six speed. At 7,000 miles it has had NO glitches. The power, which most reviewers seem to complain about, is awesome considering it's mileage averages. Yes, it's heavy. That's why it's comfortable on highways and longer trips - UNLIKE some of the lightweight competition which brag about better zero to 60 times. What are we? Kids on a playground at recess? Third grade? Actually, a lot of people DO drive like they are in third grade, so I guess it makes sense. Compared to literal HORROR STORIES like those told by Scion FRS and Subaru BRZ owners - my Dart is a DREAM COME TRUE . Come on people.

12345...23