Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews - 91 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

All great except material
By Robert Hoffmann

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Ones 2010 RT classic for 8 years all good except the rocker panels are rusting from the inside out even though car is babied and always waxed & undercarriage kept washed. Secondly the seating surfaces are not all leather despite the cost. The surfaces of the seats are part vinyl and are breaking. Love the car planned on giving it to my son except it is rooting away. Runs great though

MOPAR 10
By Kevin Kelly

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a MOPAR 10 - Brilliant Black with B5 Blue Striping and accents. It is one of 500 (#458) MOPAR 10’s produced. Look to MOPAR website for better description of this model Challenger.

My dream car
By Lexi Blocksom

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted a Challenger forever, and stumbled upon a 2010 Plum Crazy R/T. After having it for a few months, I have some thoughts. Overall, I love the car. The classic body style, bright color, v8 engine, its great. The leather seats and sunroof weren't what I went looking for, but they make the car look great. The black stripe on the sides are a nice touch as well. Everything about the exterior is great, but the interior I find to be lacking. The steering wheel and main controls are underwhelming and very basic. The steering wheel in particular doesn't match the fierceness of the rest of the car, and looks like it belongs in a mustang. The radio is very plain and does not have blue tooth, but the steering wheel does allow for volume and station control. I hate the usb plug, which required me to buy a $40 adapter that rarely ever worked (just use the aux). The seats are heated, which is great in the winter, and I feel like it is pretty roomy for a coupe. The trunk has a lot of storage space, as well. The fuel economy isn't all that bad, but most of my miles are highway. My only concern is driving in the snow, but I think the handling is good enough to be okay at slow speeds. Overall, I really do love this car. It's got plenty of power for a daily driver that likes some speed (gotta get around those tourists). The color alone gets plenty of looks, and I can't imagine driving anything else.

Common problem
By Jefferson123

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Be very aware. If you buy a used or new dodge make sure the recirculate actually works. Dodge has a problem with a lot of their products for this. The recirculate door breaks due to a poor design for the connection between the drive motor and the open/ close recirculate door. It breaks yet the light on the button still comes on. Dodge wants to charge 1,000 dollars to fix the problem. Then their going to replace it with the same problematic design. I don't know why there has not been a recall on this.

Love this car !
By Dan

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my 2010 SRT 8 after owning a 2005 Magnum R/T for 5 years. It was time to upgrade to the bigger engine . Absolutely love just about everything about this car. Dodge knocked it out of the park with its retro style. My only complaint is the interior is a little cheesy compared to the exterior , the headliner sags a little and like other reviews noted , the passenger door is the only way to access the back seat. Passenger seat is manual and sounds like it's going to come off the track if not moved with care. Otherwise I love this car. I've owned a Mustang 5.0 , 1977 Trans Am and a pretty cool 66 Buick LeSabre. This is by far the most fun to drive and i even prefer to drive this over my wife's Mercedes 400 rag top.