Used 2000 Daewoo Leganza Consumer Reviews

Used Leganza for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

My God - What a car!

Ali E, 07/25/2004
CDX 4dr Sedan

Being a construction engineer, I knew of Daewoo's high quality in heavy earth moving equipment. Over the past 20 years I've owned a Buick Lesabre, a Mitsu Galant, and a Honda Accord. All new. I must say that these auto these brands - along with others - are probably relieved that Daewoo is no longer around. In my considered experiance, this Leganza CDX is indeed better than any other car I have ever owned, on many fronts. The styling, handling, ride and build quality, features and duribility are supurb. I purchased mine for $16,999. In contrast, I remember a Saturn (with far fewer features less power and sloppy ride) with a sticker price of $24,789!!

Best car ever!!

stottsy, 05/11/2012
SX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from my sister about five years ago. Sometimes she indicates she would like it back. There is no way she is getting it because I am driving it until the wheels falls off. It has more than 120,000 miles on it. It needs some cosmetic repair. However I haven't had much more than routine repair such as tires, brakes and oil changes. It is too bad they do not make anymore.

Problems with a Daewoo

amy, 03/05/2002
SE 4dr Sedan

Problems with my Daewoo are as follows: One)the tape player broke just months after purchase. Two)the back windshield blew out after turning on the rear defroster and it started smoking. Three) Daewoo refused to check for a manufacture's default in the windshield or the rear defroster, until my Insurance replaced it.

Drive away fast

Jerry, 05/20/2010
SE 4dr Sedan

I bought a the car at 103,000 mile the car need a new windshield a new water pump a new radiator and new muffler all things were replace except the muffler and the car brakes down on me at 104,488 miles. Don't buy any Daewoo. I repeat don't buy the car!

Still running strong

Ed, 01/27/2010
SE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and was disappointed by not being told the brand was going belly up by the dealer. Other than that the car has 132,000 miles on it and still runs and drives great.No major problems and I've never gotten bored with the car. I drive it 66 miles round trip to work and it has never left me stranded.I'll drive it as long as it goes. Love the heated mirrors a godsend in Michigan winters and the styling.The cup holders are to small for more than a can of pop.

12345...7