Used 2005 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Gremlins

Angela, 03/26/2017
Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My Sebring started with driving down the road or just sitting in the parking lot, would start honking and the police were called because of the noise it was causing at my house in the drive way at 2am. Took it in 6 times before the problem was fixed. Never got an answer to what caused it. It made wierd noises everytime I turned it off. The inside lights would dim and brighten by themselves. Until finally the motor froze up and stopped. The repair man AND the insurance company told me that vehicle is one of the worst of that year. I probably will never buy another Chrysler.

My Last Chrysler

Oldengineer, 12/02/2006
Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

After 14 Chryslers, this is my last. The only thing this car does well at is get decent fuel economy. In 2 years of ownership, its been in the shop for warranty work a full 3 months in total. Its myriad problems and poor reliability have convinced me to switch brands. It's a beautiful car, but, seems to have been engineered and built by blindfolded kindergarten kids. Tried to get rid of it, but, this model depreciates like a falling brick.

best car ever!!!!!!!!!!!

favre44, 07/25/2009
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

When I purchased this car in 2005, I loved it. I still do! I LOVE the seat heaters. Its the best part. When I sit in the car, I feel like royalty. The leather seats are Awesome because it makes me look rich! Got to love making the neibors jealous. Ha ha! It can fly! It can really go fast! BOTTOM LINE: This car is Awesome!!!!!!!

Second Sebring owner

JayTee, 04/30/2005
Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I use the Sebring 4 door 2.7L as a compnay vehicle. It is the second one I've gotten. The first, a 2002 model, was traded at 75,000 miles. No problems - ever! Why does Edmunds slam the interior? Look inside a Malibu, then look in a Sebring. I've driven both and I can say that the Malibu is built like a Yugo compared to the Sebring. The interior of the Sebring is very well screwed together and not all all cheap looking - try to say that about any GM car. Brakes are excellent!!! Torque is a bit lacking. Gotta rev it hard, till the engine sounds like its coming apart. Aside from that,Chrysler really has come a long way. I am very pleased. Chrysler, please put a powerful engine in this car

So far so good (knock on wood)

Ned, 06/01/2005
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had Sebring for almost two years now. Pros: Chrysler design, great fuel economy (8.4L/100km - mixed highway/city drive), only minor issues. Very quiet ride (!!!) just the way I like it. More than enough power for whatever you need it for. Cons: Front right and rear left window had to be fixed. One sensor had to be replaced. Brakes could be a bit better. Not happy with seat design - not very comfy on long rides. I'm 6'2'' and I had to push seat all the way back. Head is still too close to the ceiling, yet that is okay. More than enough room for a passenger behind me to sit comfortably. I'm quite happy with it for now. Would buy another Chrysler again.

12345...7