Used 2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 200 model:

My Blackberry Pearl
By Linda Starcher

2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible Limited 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great Car - Love it being a convertible.... Very reliable. Goes great thru snow.

Sportin life
By lhoffman1963@live.com

2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible S 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Generally comfortable car. Sharp looking lines!

Miraculous wreck results
By Ms Satisfied

2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have owned my 200 for 4 years and LOVE LOVE LOVE her. Recently I was involved in a 3 car accident where an aggressive driver hit another vehicle head on and spun. His vehicle spun right into the front driver side of my baby. She stopped him dead in his tracks and threw out a pillow for my upper body to rest into. When all is said and done, my baby will be totaled but when I see the pictures of what she took at 60 miles per hour on a surface street I am amazed I walked away with just minor bruising. Chrysler made a vehicle that not only is sophisticated looking, fun to drive, but can save your life. They have built a very sturdy reliable vehicle. I would buy one for my mom, my child and myself any day of the week. I AM IMPRESSED!!!!

Bought it with 2800 miles on it.
By Happy in Kentucky

2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible S 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased it with only 2800 miles on it and it was three years old. I average about six hundred miles a week and the mileage averages 26 to 27, city and highway. 29.9 highway only. Brakes have squeaked in reverse since I've owned it. Torque steer is really bad, you kick it you had better have a grip on the steering wheel. I've only had one warranty issue, the paint on the aluminum hood is bubbling. Dealer was great Chrysler is going to replace and paint a new hood for it. It's a blast to drive and is way more comfortable than the new ones, I've rented a couple of them for work and have issue getting in and out of them without bumping my head. The biggest thing to get used to is the visibility from it being a rag top. The windshield sits a bit too low. But so far I'm happy with it.

So now with 79,000 miles on it I'm still quite pleased.

No Lemon Here!
By chrysler200

2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

After reading some of these reviews, I have to say I must have a properly assembled 200 convertible.
I purchased the 2011 new, drove it to the mid-west and back to California and it performed beautifully.
Loved the comfort level with the seating.
I still have it, have done the proper services and it has had absolutely no issues what-so-ever.
Nothing.
The interior is actually quieter than my previous convertible.
Almost 40,000 miles later, it still feels like a new car.
Oh, it is a 4-cylinder, so great gas mileage. It has been reliable, comfortable seating/roomy, Good trunk space, and interior buttons easily assessable (on steering wheel AND on front console.

Comfortable seating, ambient lighting, UConnect phone, interior buttons extremely assessable (most functions can be performed by a button on the steering wheel: Radio station scan, volume controls, phone, other vehicle info from the menu button (i.e. tire guage, directional/compass, miles left to empty, etc.), sliding center armrest for convenience, roomy trunk and interior, Steering wheel size, and love the retro dash clock.