Used 2018 Chevrolet Volt Consumer Reviews

Used Volt for Sale
Select your model:
1...345678

Pros
Cons

Kostas Review

Kostas Stavroulidakis, 03/04/2019
LT 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)

I believe it is better than an 100% EV vehicle for every day commute.

Best car I have ever owned

George, 03/20/2020
LT 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)

The Volt is a solid plug-in. It is reliable and the mileage is amazing. It is great to know I have that engine as a reserve for charging the battery. I love my Volt hands down.

Go Electric

Victor Chevrolet , 03/28/2020
Premier 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)

Just had the 2018 Volt for three days. This was a replacement for a 2012, that was a great car. The technology is awesome, and other car makers are just now finding out what we have known for several years, extended range electric is the only way to go. For me the 2018 Volt is just a newer upgraded version and so far I’m very impressed.

Blue Lightning

Matt, 03/22/2021
Premier 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)

I’m very happy with the car so far. It’s got the perfect balance of flare and function. You’ve got your around town miles covered with an all electric power train and for longer journeys the gas generator kicks in. Plus a pre owned Volt is an EV that’s actually affordable. Consider this as a value add. For a few hundred dollars you can add an inverter to your Volt and turn it into an emergency backup generator! I love this car.

My 2018 Chevy Volt

Cynthia , 06/09/2021
Premier 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)

I purchased my 2018 Chevy volt 3 days ago. I already charged it twice. Sadly the EVGO fast changing stations do not charge my car. It takes me about 6 hours to charge my car at a Charge Point station. I drive a lot that is why I picked a hybrid. I did not want a full EV vehicle because I drive into México a lot and would stress out of there were no charging stations. So far I do like the car. I put it at Car Max on Kearny Mesa from Rey. Car Max told me there were no recalls and found out there was one recall. So do not always believe what Car Max says about recalls on vehicles. Certain 2016-18 model years Chevy Volt vehicles may have a condition related to high voltage battery.Which could gradually lose the ability to maintain voltage. Chevy notice was received from the Chevy app I downloaded: Dealers are to update the hybrid powertrain control module 2.

1...345678