Used 2014 Chevrolet Volt Pricing
For 2014 the Chevrolet Volt sees a big price drop that makes it much more competitive against other, green-oriented rivals.
- Low monthly fuel cost in normal driving
- useful 300-plus-mile maximum range
- pleasing number of standard features
- excellent crash test scores.
- Cramped two-person backseat
- touchy brakes
- no power front seats.
Read full review
Used 2014 Chevrolet Volt for Sale
CarMax makes car buying easy and hassle-free. Our upfront prices are the same online and on our lot. All our used cars come with a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee, a 30-Day Limited Warranty (60-Day in CT, MN, and RI; 90-Day in GA, MA, NJ, and NY) and a free vehicle history and safety recall report. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls, check nhtsa.gov/recalls to learn if this vehicle has an unrepaired safety recall. Price excludes tax, title, tags and $299 CarMax processing fee (not required by law). Some fees are location specific and may change if you transfer this vehicle to a different CarMax store.Prior Use:Fleet
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast