Used 2003 Chevrolet Venture Consumer Reviews

Used Venture for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...20

Pros
Cons

2003 Chevy Venture Review

md2011, 09/20/2011
LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this car used in Dec 05'. Had 30K on it. it has been a very dependable vehicle for the past 6 years. Impressed with the mpg even when the van is loaded and have the ext version (gotten 28mpg traveling from NYC to North Carolina). Maintenance has been: oil changes every 4 months, cabin air filter, air intake filter replaced at 45K, transmission fluid and filter changed at 45K. Things that have broke are, glovebox handle, headlights are fogged, rear seatbelt stuck. The only issues I have with the vehicle are, poor headlight illumination, mushy brakes (no matter what we've done to improve them), and taillight keeps burning out. Overall a great vehicle!!

Is it American quality or just bad luck?

PE, 06/05/2003
LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased a Chevy Venture less than two years ago and have already had to put nearly $2000 in repair costs into it. At 38000 miles the ignition switch failed while I was trying to leave the grocery store in a snow storm. After waiting three hours for the promised emergency road side assistance, I ended up walking 3 miles back to my house. At 48000 miles the AC condenser developed a leak. Currently in the shop and only costing us $1000. We had a Ford before this and had same bad luck. My honda is the only thing we have never needed repair work on (this with 140,000 miles). Should I try Dodge next?

A Venture Review

Mcfrdmn, 11/26/2002
Value Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Standard Driving for a basic van No more No less

Great van

copo, 10/26/2003
Warner Bros. Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This van drives like a car. Out of the other vans I drove this van gives more bang for the buck. It has good power,yet good gas mileage. I got the Warner Brother package for only $22,400.

Worst Vehicle I ever purchased

John1111, 11/08/2002
LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

They forgot to give us all the little extra like the netting for the back. We found stains on the chairs.

12345...20