Used 2005 Chevrolet Venture
Pros & Cons
- Carlike ride and handling, power-sliding doors, eight-passenger seating option, available DVD entertainment system.
- Flimsy modular seats, poor interior fit and finish, ABS not standard, coarse engine character, mixed crash test results.
Edmunds' Expert Review
Not terribly refined, but loaded with value, the Chevy Venture is a solid minivan if you don't need all the latest features and gadgets.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Sponsored cars related to the Venture
Trending topics in reviews
- fuel efficiency
- infotainment system
- maintenance & parts
- sound system
- climate control
- road noise
- cup holders
- ride quality
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- handling & steering
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 17 City / 24 Hwy / 19 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 25 gal. capacity
- 3 seats
- Type: front wheel drive
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- V6 cylinder
- Horsepower: 185 hp @ 5200 rpm
- Torque: 210 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- 3 yr./ 36000 mi.
- Length: 200.9 in. / Height: 68.1 in. / Width: 72.0 in.
- Curb Weight: 3838 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 140.7 cu.ft.
Is the Chevrolet Venture a good car?
Is the Chevrolet Venture reliable?
Is the 2005 Chevrolet Venture a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2005 Chevrolet Venture?
The least-expensive 2005 Chevrolet Venture is the 2005 Chevrolet Venture Cargo Van Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $23,165.
Other versions include:
- LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $26,835
- Plus Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $23,365
- LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $30,760
- Cargo Van Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $23,165