Used 2001 Chevrolet Venture Consumer Reviews

Used Venture for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

2001 Chevy Venture Plus

Armstead, 10/31/2006
Plus 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The look of the van is the best part. Performance is excellent. Changed the fuel pump and very expensive radiator in the first year of ownership. A great family vehicle. The extended version would have been better for groceries.

never buy a venture, EVER!!!

lemonloverx7, 01/30/2010
LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABC/ABF Package (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

It looks nice but its very unreliable. The back seats are so unfordable! Everyone hates sitting in the back two rows. 3 smalls seats jammed in the second row its not comfortable at all. the fronts seat are okay though. we have had so many problem that I can't even remember all of them. But a few big problems were, intake manifold gasket, oil leaks, leaking anti-freeze, temperature regulator, tail light assembly failure, AC stop working randomly, slipping transmission. The intake manifold gasket seems to be a big problem in chevy! Not a good car at all! The LT has to many features that brake alot. The van only has 124,000 miles on it. my friend has a Subaru with 241,000 and its still going!

When it starts to go wrong, gets worse

unhappy, 10/26/2009
LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Our 2001 Venture has been very well taken care of with regular dealer servicing and low annual milage (about 8500 miles per year). About a year ago, the head gasket started to leak... Since then we had to replace the head gasket, then instrument cluster control module an now - the driver side window mechanism. All in all it about $5000 of repairs on a 8 year old van with about 70K miles on it! Also the dealer - Fisher Chevy in Boulder - treated us very poorly. And the repair cost just snow balled. And now - there is no telling what will be next! Awful reliability and build quality.

A GREAT VEHICLE!

Diane, 07/15/2005
Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The Warner Bros. minivan is a great vehicle. I drive a great deal and am very comfortable with the van's handling and maneuverability. I have had this van 4-1/2 years, and the reliability has been great! I would highly recommend this vehicle. I love this van so much that I intend on keeping it for many, many years to come.

No More GM (Gouge Me)

Wade Petrishen, 06/24/2006
LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABC/ABF Package (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Have replaced by 50000 miles: steering rack, steering pump, LF hub, cyl head gaskets, intake manifold gaskets NEEDS replacing: electronic level control shocks are leaking and should be replaced. Because of the exhorbitant cost I will probably convert the system, even though I like it, to a regular system.

12345...9