Used 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Reviews - 296 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

My 04 Chevy Trailblazer so far so good!
By Carla

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this Chevy Trailblazer off a local car lot almost 2 years ago for $3500 and it’s been a good overall vehicle so far. Yes it is an older vehicle,I bought it with around 150,000 miles on it. I knew that I was probably going to have to do some repairs on it, which didn’t bother me. The former owner towed with the vehicle and put extra wear and tear on the tranny, so I had it replaced early on for $2200, which put me in it for bout $5700, which was no problem, BC these engines usually go 300,000 + miles. I also had my hubby put in a guages repair kit for $18 since he guages wets going nuts,(this is a common problem with Chevy Suv’s And trucks, and there is a website where you can take the dash’s out and send them off to have them fixed at no cost to you.). Also had to replace a headlight relay, other general maintenance, etc. I’m sure sometime soon it will need from bearings and bushings from me driving it on bumpy gravel ropads, but other than that,.she runs like a champ!

Reliable vehicle
By John

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This particular vehicle has been a reliable mode of transportation for me for years!

"Long" Ranger
By RB Coast

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The Chevy Trailblazer is the last of a dying breed of vehicle that you can own and be proud of for a long time. I originally selected this vehicle as my company car. After driving it for 4 years I bought it outright and kept it as my weekend car. A couple of years ago I retired and have been driving it as my primary vehicle. It's the best car I have ever owned. It's pretty cool when you find a vehicle that just fits you and your lifestyle and doesn't let you down. Thanks Chevy! Now I know what my Dad meant when he said "they don't make 'em like they used to"

78 yr.old Great Car
By Marie

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased in2003 a 2004 Trail Blazer New, 4wheel drive. I have 1017,000 miles on now. I love this car. I have had some problems no big deal. I have larger than normal tires which makes car look better. It is Matelac Red. I am having some problems now and replacing the starter. The fan motor only works on no. 4 and 5 but having that replaced now also. I think the steering is a little looser than I'd like but ok. My service light usually is on. Sometimes it goes off. Never pay attention to it because it's been like that since I bought it. I hate the radio. Wish I would have replaced it long ago, but it's useful sometimes. I wish the back seat would go down completely Flat but it don't, no big deal. I still love it. Oh. Don't try to get the spare tire off from under car it has never been off and would have to be cut off from the rust on it. But there all pretty minor problems considering the miles and years I've had it. I still love My car.

Still going.
By kaycee

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this car 12 years.. and while it is long over due for some maintenance...it's still running strong!