Used 2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Tracker for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Chers toy

cherbear, 04/18/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Tracker! Its fun to drive and the 4x4 is great in the New York snow.Its design makes seeing everything easy.The Tracker is also very reasonably priced.I'm very happy with my Tracker!

My Second Tracker

ultrapilot, 07/26/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Just Picked Up My New Tracker LT to Replace my 1999 4x4 4 door Tracker. Great New Engine and I Love having cruise control now

I like my 2004 Yellow Tracker

jerry s, 07/05/2004
LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

No review intended I just wanted to rate the tracker. I guess My review would be wonderful the best car I ever had.

MY REVIEW

JA32905, 10/05/2003
LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

GREAT LITTLE SUV. ALL I ANTICIPATED, AND MORE. CHECKED OUT ALL OTHER COMP VEHICLES, AND CHOSE THE TRACKER. WITH LEATHER INTERIOR, IT HAS A VERY PLUSH FEEL. THE QUICK LITTLE SIX BANGER HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH PUNCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. I DONT KNOW WHO DOES YOUR EVALUATIONS, BUT I SUSPECT HE HAD A BAD NIGHT BEFORE THE TESTS. STORAGE IS MORE THAN NECESSARY WITH A LOAD OF GROCERIES AND THE GRAND KIDS. FIT AND FINISH ARE EXCELENT.

My opinion of 2004 Tracker

James Luther, 12/06/2003
LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

While the 2004 Tracker may be small, to me the design and performance of this vehicle ranks very high. The fact that Chevrolet now makes this vehicle is why I purchased this vehicle for my wife and daughter.

12345...10