Used 2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Tracker for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

2004 LT Tracker

RW, 03/28/2007
LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Have 28,000 miles on my '04 LT Tracker. I get 22 mpg city, and 24 mpg highway at 70 mph. The interior layout is very dated but functional. It's that 70's retro look. Front seating is a bit cramped and rear seating is really just for kids.

The best lil' 4x4 on the market \O/

tokie, 01/03/2014
4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

We found our 2004 Chevrolet Tracker 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4 speed O/D auto.) in a little car lot in Ocala Florida on : 12-30-'13. I test drove it and was amazed with the overall performance for a small SUV with the 2.5 ltr. V6. It had a 1/4 tank of gas in it previous to the test drive, and I used an 1/16th in my "test session(s) which included a sand hill and 2-High, 4-High and 4-Low. I"tested it"for an hour,mashing the go-peddle every chance I could,windows down,ears-perked for any hint of stress of strain,and ...well...I took it back and never bothered to try and talk the dealer down a dollar. 59K miles and runs like it's brand new. $9,100 later and I'm completely happy.

chevy tracker roller

patti houston, 11/13/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

i did not enjoy the chevy tracker i purchased . the gas mileage was not good and the brakes sucked on gravel roads . needless to say the day i rolled my tracker in to a ditch , it was totaled . the trackers are way too light in the rear end , especially on gravel roads .

Big guy in little Tracker

edinjerzey, 12/03/2003
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2001 "new" tracker back in feb of 02. I use this vehicle traveling to and from work only. The engine (V6) has a great punch off the line along with a good passing gear as well with plenty of pedal left. The tracker handles curves and cornering well too. I drive mostly city traffic and get decent gas milage, the 4wd is great and makes driving a peice of cake even in over a foot of snow. I have no regrets with my Tracker, it's perfect for what I use and need it for. Go ahead test drive one. Zoom around for yourself. Ed

Great Deal

Dan, 09/28/2005
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased this vehicle in March of 2005 as new with full warrenty. Dealer sold for $14,000 with sticker of $23,000. Unfortunately we had to accept it with only the std options that it came with. After 10,000 miles no problems. Can't wait to try out the 4x4 in Michigan winters.

12345...10