Used 2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Tracker for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...5678910

Pros
Cons

Good Suv

KellyLewd, 10/01/2004
ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Does good. Runs well and no problems yet. A little bumpy ride but not too bad. vey small and compact suv yet more room than a car!!

i'm happy

paulz34, 10/03/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

this is my second tracker the first is a 95 with 130k and still runs well the second replaced my trans-am it's not as flashy but, it is certainly more reliable than my 97 t/a. so far th e nly trouble has been a rattle int he pass. seat that the dealer fixed the first time.

The Tracker

Cotton, 10/09/2004
LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

To Small cargo area, rear seats do not fold down all the way feels cramoed in front seats, not really made for tall persons.

Nimble and no-fuss

firesweet, 02/01/2020
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am the original owner of my ‘04 Chevy Tracker 4x4. In 16 years I have had 0 (ZERO!) problems. When living up north it climbed mountains in the snow and never left me stranded. Now I live in the south and keep thinking if it starts having issues I will trade it in but it still goes strong, looks great, and costs me no money to keep. I have always loved it’s nimbleness and size. It can turn a circle on a dime and maneuvers into the tiniest parking spots with ease. Negatives include back seat space- limited. But seats fold flat- perfect for the dogs, they don’t care about legroom. Another word of caution- the oil filter is awkward to reach so ensuring a tight seal can be tough. My Tracker almost met its demise when I had to have an oil-change shop do the job when on an extended trip. They pulled it out with oil pouring out because someone did not tighten the filter and luckily I noticed before driving away. I’m sure many Trackers have suffered premature death from this issue. If you want luxurious and fancy look elsewhere. But if you want fun to drive simplicity and reliability - find a Tracker before they are extinct!

1...5678910