2021 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

$40,700

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Scranton Chevy sucks!!!!

tedsky18045 , 02/24/2021
Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

The chevrolet 3500HD duramax is awesome! The dealer I bought it from sucks! I have yet to find a single issue with my new truck 1000 mile in!

5 out of 5 stars

I love this big new truck!

Andy, 04/02/2021
High Country 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in a 2018 Silverado LT for what I paid for it in 2018 for this 2021 Silverado High Country 4x4. It has all the safety features including many cameras including one in front which already helped me not run over a stool I left there (it’s a very tall truck and I need a stool/ladder to wash/wax), towing programs which project red avoidance zones onto the screen helping me avoid curbs, it recognizes and remembers which trailer I am towing (I have two trailers), lane departure and adaptive cruise control are effective, among many other features. The Duramax diesel and Allison 10 speed keep engine revs low and save fuel, delivering increasing MPG now about 20 after 1500 miles in mixed driving unloaded. When towing 6,000 lbs RV it does not hesitate, it’s so easy to tow now. Extended warranty for 7 years means I will have a trouble free long term ownership of this flagship truck!

3 out of 5 stars

Ball dragger

Juan Esquivel , 04/29/2021
LT 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

You will like it too much. If your a truck guy like myself, you feel like the king of the road. Truck drives exceptional, better than my old 2500hd. 445hp catapults the vehicle effortlessly. Dream truck!

ad labelAd
Build Your Silverado HD
At a Glance:
  • 2 Trims
  • $56,295starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.